Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: March 5 is Phred's birthday

March 5 is Phred's birthday

There's a party going on, I'm sure, on the other side of RB and Phred (my brother John) is enjoying a good time with all the furkids he's looking after. Lots of treats, toys and good times He never wanted anything for himself - just send something for the kids!! So everyone give your little furkids something special for Phred I miss you, Big Brother...

Lovely idea! In honor of Phred's birthday, I will give my crew a treat!

Happy Birthday, Phred!!!!

B & L: I never knew Phred was your brother. Yes, I looked at my calendar at home this morning when I was getting ready for w-u-r-k and there in bold print was a reminder of a "speshal" day for a "speshal" guy. I can just imagine the size of the cake and the size of the party. Those furkids must have planned for "dayz". Love you Phred.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

I just had a little ice cream to help celebrate, I am sure my Ma made a very big cake for him, as long as someone was on hand to help decorate - or maybe up there, she can actually make a cake pretty on her own!
    I've Been Frosted

Happy Birthday Phred!!!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Happy Birthday, dearest Phred.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Happy Birthday, Phred.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Happy Birthday Phred. I think about you often, even though I never got to meet you.
    I will definitely give all four of my furbabies a nice treat tomorrow. And I'll tell them it's for Uncle Phreds burfday.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

What a legacy you have left us dear Phred. You have no idea how much you are missed and how well loved you were down here on the ol dirt ball.

Happy Birthday special friend - the House of Orange will stop tomorrow and salute you with some favorite treats for each one.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PHRED!!! I'm sure you'll be celebrating with many new and old friends up in Heaven. You sure are missed.

Happy Birthday Phred.
    Throwing a can of beer up in the air in the morning....make sure you catch it.

"I'm Back !!"

Phred, you are missed more than you can imagine. I hope you're having a grand Birthday party with all your new furry friends on the RB - I'm sure John is celebrating with you, too.

Happy Birthday, Phred!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by wombat2u2004 View Post
    Happy Birthday Phred.
    Throwing a can of beer up in the air in the morning....make sure you catch it.
    I like that sentiment!

Happy Birthday, Phred; you're missed, but I know you're making the RB a special place for all our PT furkids.
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Phred, you may be gone but never forgotten around here. NEVER! NEVER! NEVER!! I know you are up there watching us, keeping a eye on us. We were your PT family and you were part of our PT family. So may you have a GREAT Birthday up there with all the fur angels I know you have already introduced yourself to and caught them up on their humans still here on earth. We will all be thinking of you here today on your day!!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Happy Birthday Dear Phred You are one special dude and no matter where you are, we're gonna celebrate! It's only right
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu