Thread: Lois

Lois

Lois what a beautiful old girl you are and what a great story about your life. You and your family are so lucky to have found each other. Happy dotd to you sweet girl
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

I agree. What a gorgeous graying gal she is. She is so distinguished looking with her gray muzzle.

Happy, waggly, Labbie Dog of the Day congrats to you beautiful Lois, from me and my senior Labbie girl Star! What a treat, having a precious Labbie girl, and a "seasoned" one at that, as our very special and most deserving honoree! Of course we have to add into those 'grats your 2 adorable furry sibs, for clearly you three are a team! What a living, loving tribute to the priceless rewards of rescue you three amazing pups are, and we give great thanks to your wonderful Mom and Dad for doing their part, giving so many deserving doggies a chance at a happy life!

You may have not been suited for guide work, Lois, but it's clear a higher power had an equally important job in mind for you...bringing endless joy and love to your family, along with keeping your Mom and Dad fit and on their toes! (Can they keep up? lol) You may be a senior, but like my 12 1/2 year old Lab Star, you're still bursting with energy and an unbridled love for life (running, hiking, swimming, retrieving), and like my Star as well, a canine consoussier, though not the classic snuggly, Velcro model Lab; more of the "independent" (read stubborn, lol) take charge type...(keeps everyone young...in body and mind)!

Thanks for starting my day off with a huge smile, sweet baby girl! I hope for you and your adorable fur sibs, Desmo and Savannah, a very happy, fun and adventure filled day, and countless more happy, energy packed, love filled years with your dear Mom and Dad! Hugs and kisses, woofs and happy Lab wags to you all on your much deserved day of honor!
    Sandra and Star!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Lois

Lois, it's been ages since I've been here, but I HAD to comment on you, you beautiful old gal! Old Labbies are the BEST! You remind me so much of my 14 year old Heidi, it's scary! Have a long, long life, Lois!

Hello Lois; it's a pleasure to meet you. You are a beautiful ole gal with a touch of gray. No doubt you have been cared for and loved for your 14 years. It is so obvious that you have a great family and they love you and the other dogs so much. I hope you have more years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD! Kay in NC

Hello Lois,

It is a pleasure to meet you & read your story today. It warms my heart
    to think of what a great life you have & how loved you have been all these
    years. You & fursibs Desmo and Savannah, make a great little family.
    I am so happy of offer my congrats on your honor as DOG OF THE DAY.
    Sending many cyber hugs & kisses sweet girl.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

You're such a pretty girl Lois! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla