Thread: Delta/Doc Update

Delta/Doc Update

Wow, it's been awhile! My motherboard went on my old computer, so I've had to buy a new computer, take that one back a week later for malfunction, and get a new one. It's been quite a few months. Zac got fired from his ambulance job because he stopped to help someone in a car accident (his partner also got fired.) The company was in the wrong so Zac is going to sue. (By law he has to stop because he could lose his license and go to jail) I'm in my final semester of school, so I've been doing stuff for graduation, and we're getting ready for Zac to deploy this summer.

And in all this, Delta has been going to agility once a week, Doc had puppy and now basic class once a week, and Delta has rally class once a week. Busy busy puppies I have! We've been working on Doc's conformation and he is officially 6 months old today. His breeder is starting to look for shows to enter him into. I'm SUPER nervous for that, but I can't wait. We're going to have so much fun! Delta should be starting to compete in agility in the next few months. We had a minor setback with the teeter, but she's back to doing it now.

Doc now only weighs a few pounds less than his sister and is about two and a half inches shorter. He's going to be a big boy... not so much in height, but in weight. I'll shut up now so you can see the pictures. :-D

More!
    Monica Callahan KPA-CTP *Woohoo!*

Had a play date with my two of my good friend's dogs. Saoirse is about two months older than Doc.

Hi Monica!! *waves* Missed you around here, sorry about the computer issues.

That stinks re Zac! Paws crossd th company does right by him.

Now on to the Spotties! And oh my, aren't these photos great! Love the one of them running, Delta in front w/ the frisbee, lol!

I can't believe you have Dalmation pants!!! (pajamas?) Just guessing that is you. I don't have bichon ones -- too much white!

Great to see the 3 of you together, nice photo that is. OH! They have blue snow booties on! Do those stay on? I've seen those, and a lot of different types. Just don't think I could deal with 20 of them before we could get out the door.

Delta, have fun at Agility!
    Doc, you will wow them at Conformation!

Sounds like you and the pups have been really busy! Great pics of your spotted beautys!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Lol they're actually polar bears! But I get dalmatians all the time. LOL They stay on pretty good. I really like to use them in the pool because Zac's parents have a liner and it makes me feel better knowing it may stop a toenail going through... just maybe. Lol We played outside for an hour and I had to fix one on Doc and one on Delta. But I don't think I had pulled them up high enough on their paws. They are reusable... but depending on how hard your dogs play, they may get a hole in them. I think the pack has four pairs in it... or something. Lol I like them, they stay on way better than other shoes I've bought.

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Hi Monica!! *waves* Missed you around here, sorry about the computer issues.

That stinks re Zac! Paws crossd th company does right by him.

Now on to the Spotties! And oh my, aren't these photos great! Love the one of them running, Delta in front w/ the frisbee, lol!

I can't believe you have Dalmation pants!!! (pajamas?) Just guessing that is you. I don't have bichon ones -- too much white!

Great to see the 3 of you together, nice photo that is. OH! They have blue snow booties on! Do those stay on? I've seen those, and a lot of different types. Just don't think I could deal with 20 of them before we could get out the door.

Delta, have fun at Agility!
    Doc, you will wow them at Conformation!
    Wow! Sandie took the words right out of my mouth (I wished she'd stop doing that! ) Your pictures are pure gold!
    Hope all works out for Zac. That sucks. Geesh.

I've been Boooo'd!

Quote Originally Posted by MonicanHonda View Post
    Zac got fired from his ambulance job because he stopped to help someone in a car accident (his partner also got fired.)
    ^^That makes me really mad!

Doc and Delta, you are spotty and beautiful! I love the pictures of you having fun in the snow!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I would so love to include those Dalmatians in my photography portfolio! Beautiful dogs.
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

Delta and Doc are two great looking dogs!! Love all the pictures!

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

I want to get photos taken of them... but we need to get on the money bandwagon again. My hubs shall be deploying this year so we'll have money eventually. Lol Then I want a photoshoot. :-D

These pics are fantastic! I can't decide which ones I like best. I missed the spots, it's great to see Delta and Doc again!

They both look great!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..