Thread: Fidji & company -- picture heavy

Fidji & company -- picture heavy

Here are some pictures of my Visa X Jake pup, Fidji. Fidji is just here with me until August, and then she goes to her new home in Europe, but I'm getting her ready for the show ring in the meantime because I plan to finish her before she goes. Yellow boy is now Timber -- he is co-owned by me and lives with a breeder in WA where he's going to be shown. Blue boy is now Jury -- in WI, owned by a breeder and training for show, mondioring (the hardest level of protection sport), agility, rally, obedience, and herding. And Red boy is now Odie -- just 5 hours away from me, living in a 140 acre farm where he'll get to herd sheep and go to work with his new mom every day.

Fidji and Tyler

Self stacked

Sleeping in the lodge by the woodstove

Playing with a ball

Ready for IPO training already heheh. She has ruined many pairs of pants.

She has her momma's beautiful movement..

More coming...

Meeting some new friends

She was very interested in the spinning wheel..

Fidji and Visa hanging out

Grabbing on to Tandem's tail

Her head is all drooly from playing

More coming

Pretty Momma Vi

Moving like only she can..

Fidji the racedog

Being adorable

That's all! Enjoy!

Oh and I recieved these pictures just a couple of days ago. It was Tala and Whipaw (from my last litter)'s first birthday! This is Whipaw on his birthday. He sure is looking like mom!

He is doing great! He's in training to be a service dog, and his owner said he already has a 25 word vocabulary! Apparently that is very good for a one year old. She says he is doing great with his training! I don't hear from them often (Whipaw's owner is a quadrapelegic so she needs help with the phone/computer) so it was a very special treat to recieve these pictures.

Happy Birthday, Whipaw! Best wishes in your helper dog career!

The very first picture of Fidji and Tyler makes my eyes leaky (in a good way ) - they are so sweet together! I like how Fidji stays right by Tyler as she rides her tricycle too!

Fidji and Momma, I already oohed and aahed over these photos on facebook but I am extremely willing to ooh and aah over them again! You are beautiful! I especially like the pictures of you with Tyler and meeting new friends. Momma Vi, you are gorgeous! And the picture called "Being adorable" - that's for sure! Fidji and Momma, could you please have your people give you some petting and hugs from me, because you are very beautiful!! ((HUGS))
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 03-02-2011 at 03:27 PM.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

OH MY! I totally enjoyed all the photos. I dont know which is cuter--the pup or the little child LOL. I liked all of them very much... such pretty dogs. I'm sure they are or will be very smart also. Thanks for showing pics. .. Kay in NC

Oh my gosh, you've darn near killed me with cuteness!!!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

How precious. You've made me fall in love with this breed. They are so gorgeous. And they look like a huge bundle of fun! You are very lucky to have these doggies grace your life :-D
    Monica Callahan KPA-CTP *Woohoo!*

Thanks everyone! I just love these dogs. I will be so sad to see Fidji go, but she's going to have such a good life. Her owner does alot of IPO training every day. And I'll be so happy to see her better the breed over in Europe.

And thanks Elyse for your nice rcomments on FB too! I always appreciate it!!!

We're off to agility now!

Such beauties! Vi, Fidji, Tyler, wow what a trio! LOL

Fidji is stunning, I am sure she will do well in the ring. Th photo of her "self" stacking, the one of her racing, you can see the lines, the outline, so sharp and distinct!

And that one of Vi looking up into the camera just makes me melt!

So who went to Agility? I am sure you had fun!

Thanks so much! I hope she'll do well in the ring! I think she will. She's such a doll.
    It is Tandem who got to go to agility. He's doing so well! He showed me he's a pro at contacts lastnight. I'm so happy with him. I'm hoping to have him and Visa trialling by next year.

Dear Whipaw, I have to tell you and please don't be hurt- but your tongue in these pictures makes me laugh. It's so long! I bet it is good for giving kisses! I just love your left front paw with the white glove.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678