Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Amazing Race

I'm a little surprised by this week's elimination. I'll have to go back and watch the episode on line, though. I don't know how the team that got eliminated wound up so far back in the pack. They've been closer to #1 the past couple weeks.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

They had a major issue with the roadblock.

I was not too upset to see them go, and figured they were probably doomed when he decided to do the roadblock, as attention to detail - unless it involved food - was never his strongpoint.
    I've Been Frosted

Phew, I am so relieved about yesterday's results! I wonder who will win the race this time.

I would love to go to Austria some day. I would like to see the mountains and castles.

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

I would have been fine with them being eliminated, but am okay that it was a non-elimination leg. I am glad the cowboys and the Globetrotters are doing well, am surprised the "Goths" are doing as well as they are, have no guess as to who will be the final teams or the winner, each team has its strengths and weaknesses. I was happy for the team that got first place this leg, they were so very excited!
    I've Been Frosted

I am disappointed about last night's result! I was rooting for _____ and _____ and I'm sorry they got eliminated.

I was sad they got eliminated, but they handled it very nicely and graciously. It was inevitable as soon as the Globetrotters decided TO use the U-turn, and if the other teams hadn't given others the answer to the bike challenge, it likely wouldn;t have been them that got eliminated.
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    I was sad they got eliminated, but they handled it very nicely and graciously. It was inevitable as soon as the Globetrotters decided TO use the U-turn, and if the other teams hadn't given others the answer to the bike challenge, it likely wouldn;t have been them that got eliminated.
    I agree. They were my favorite team, and I hated to see them go. Guess I'll need to pick someone else to root for.

I was not surprised at this week's elimination, as soon as they missed the "walk" part of the clue, they were doomed, and they had plenty of opportunities to realize their mistake as they saw other teams walking and running! Ah, well, they can still be misfits together.

I am liking the sisters more as people this go 'round, they seem much more comfortable with each other, too. I was wondering if the teams who brought their avalanche victim in in two pieces would get a small penalty for that, but I guess not!
    I've Been Frosted

That's what I was thinking, too! When they saw other teams walking, maybe that should have been a hint to them.

The friends really had a hard time with the rescue challenge. Those were some pretty small shovels.

Did you the doggie at the end?!! I did! I wanted to leap through the TV and hug him!

Yes, the team that was eliminated last night did that to themselves. I can't decide for sure who I want to win. I'm leaning toward Zev and Justin because we have a nephew with Aspberger's, but I would be fine with any of them.

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post

Did you the doggie at the end?!! I did! I wanted to leap through the TV and hug him!
    We actually expected a Saint Bernard to be part of the rescue challenge, so were happy to see one at the Pit Stop matt!
    I've Been Frosted

Yay, yay, yay! XXXXXXXXX and XXXXXXXXX won the Amazing Race! I am so happy for them!

That underwater mermaid thing looked like a lot of fun!

I was happy, but would have been pleased with any of the final teams, honestly! I thought they matured a lot since their first season, and thought the other teams were gracious about just finishing, but not winning.
    I've Been Frosted

I'm not happy with today's outcome on the beach in Malawi. I thought the teams that were ranked first and second should have been the other way around.