Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: Amazing Race

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    Oh my, those Swiss doggies! I wanted to reach through the TV and hug each one!
    Same here - which is why Paul is convinced I could never win The Amazing Race! I would have had to hug each one before continuing!
    I've Been Frosted

I am so not happy about today's U-Turn and outcome.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Neither am I, but I understood the choice completely - the eliminated team was certainly the strongest in many ways, and more of a threat to the other competitors.

I was soooo not impressed with Rachel whining that the other "bulls" should be nicer to her because she's a "girl" - I think if anyone had told her she couldn't do something because she was female, she'd go ballistic on them. I do not like double standards!
    I've Been Frosted

Blog Entries
    I feel the same way you do. I hope the dad & son or the blondes win. Rachel needs to grow up & shut up.
    The frost is on the pumpkin & I've been BOO'D by two pet talk ghosts.
    Thank you Fritz & Cassiesmom

Interesting outcome today. I wasn't sure what was going to happen with the boots vs. shoots challenge. I would like to go to Wales and see the aqueduct! That looked so neat!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

I thought Rachel's meltdown was ironic considering she started the episode saying how proud she was of herself for not having any real meltdowns this race so far.

I was sad to see the outcome, but once they got so lost, it seemed inevitable. At least they were gracious about it!
    I've Been Frosted

Hmmm, no "test your memory" challenge in the final episode. I'm glad the country singers' taxi driver stood his ground when the Brenchels tried to steal him. I didn't like the way they spoke to their driver. I'd love to go to Las Vegas and see the Neon Boneyard! And all the big hotels.

Hmmm, no "test your memory" challenge in the final episode. I'm glad the country singers' taxi driver stood his ground when the Brenchels tried to steal him. I didn't like the way they spoke to their driver. I'd love to go to Las Vegas and see the Neon Boneyard! And all the big hotels.
    I was glad, too - that the taxi driver stood his ground, and so the Brenchel's ended up wasting valuable time arguing with him. They treated their own cab driver badly, and then wondered why she wouldn't break the speed limit for them ... I found her most annoying this episode repeating they needed the $million to have a baby, when that's up to biology whether or not you can have a kid, and obviously if everyone waited until the had a million, the population would be far less than the 7 billion people there are on earth. It just made her seem more desperate and inconsiderate, as well as unaware how the public would feel about that.

I was happy the father-son team won. I would have been happy with the singers, too.
    I've Been Frosted