Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Amazing Race

I was sad they were eliminated but thought he took it graciously. I was pretty annoyed with her during the race, though, that she never seemed to listen, and for a long time refused to take responsibility for leaving his backpack.

As I said we missed the last ten minutes of last week's episode, but I was not surprised to see it was the "twinnies" that were eliminated - it was not at all pleasant watching them argue and bicker endlessly.
    I've Been Frosted

Brendon and Rachel are starting to get on my nerves. He's not, but she is with the whining. I'm still rooting for Dave and Connor, Luke and Margie, Jet and Cord.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    Brendon and Rachel are starting to get on my nerves. He's not, but she is with the whining. I'm still rooting for Dave and Connor, Luke and Margie, Jet and Cord.
    I actually have found her much less annoying this season than any other ... Was not surprised at who was eliminated, you'd think they'd be more savvy this time around ...
    I've Been Frosted

I felt like Luke and Margie didn't have a choice between the DJ and cocktail challenges because there was no way Luke could have copied those rhythms. I'm glad they persevered and didn't take the time penalty. I like how the Globetrotters interact at every stop with the people they meet. We'll see what happens with Brenchel next week.

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

I had a feeling how tonight was going to go when they couldn't get an outbound flight. The road block didn't seem to trip up Brenchel too much.

I had a feeling how tonight was going to go when they couldn't get an outbound flight. The road block didn't seem to trip up Brenchel too much.
    Yeah, but at least the eliminated team handled it more graciously than they might have past seasons.
    I've Been Frosted

I knew that Sri Lanka used to be called Ceylon, and they have tea as a major export. I had to look on the Web to see exactly where it is located. I thought the beach was beautiful. I liked seeing the elephants! The teams kept ending up together, waiting for the museum to open, and then catching the train. we'll see what happens next week... Have the cowboys used the express pass?

I knew that Sri Lanka used to be called Ceylon, and they have tea as a major export. I had to look on the Web to see exactly where it is located. I thought the beach was beautiful. I liked seeing the elephants! The teams kept ending up together, waiting for the museum to open, and then catching the train. we'll see what happens next week... Have the cowboys used the express pass?
    I don't think they have used it yet, they have done well enough on the challenges so haven't needed to yet ...

I LOVED seeing all the elephants - but you all could have guessed that. Paul points to this as one of the reasons he and I could never run the Amazing Race, as he is convinced I would forget about the "race" part, and make sure I hugged each elephant, played with the babies after getting mama's permission, etc!
    I've Been Frosted

Blog Entries
    I thought the Cowboys gave their express pass to the two blonde ladies? They were having difficulty with a task & one of the blondes begged for the express pass so the Cowboy gave it to her. Those two guys are the best.
    The frost is on the pumpkin & I've been BOO'D by two pet talk ghosts.
    Thank you Fritz & Cassiesmom

Blog Entries
    I also got a bang out of the Indians saying they beat the Cowboys this week. Gotta love their good natured humor.
    The frost is on the pumpkin & I've been BOO'D by two pet talk ghosts.
    Thank you Fritz & Cassiesmom

Quote Originally Posted by Bonny View Post
    I thought the Cowboys gave their express pass to the two blonde ladies? They were having difficulty with a task & one of the blondes begged for the express pass so the Cowboy gave it to her. Those two guys are the best.
    The cowboys still have their own express pass - they were given two - one for themselves, and one to give away, which they did almost immediately to the country singers, a.k.a. the blonde ladies.
    I've Been Frosted

I'm not sure I like these race legs where the last team to arrive is just steps behind the second-last team. If it's that close, they shouldn't be eliminated. I thought it was very nice of Dave and Connor to let the other team go ahead of them, and the AFghanimals helped out the others when they didn't have to.

I'm not sure I like these race legs where the last team to arrive is just steps behind the second-last team. If it's that close, they shouldn't be eliminated. I thought it was very nice of Dave and Connor to let the other team go ahead of them, and the AFghanimals helped out the others when they didn't have to.
    It seems that this really is a team of AllStars, who have learned from their previous experiences, and are doing better jobs - and are less prone to meltdowns and panic, etc. Makes for an interesting race, I think! I, too, was glad the Afghanimals helped the other two teams, too.
    I've Been Frosted

I thought last night's second U-Turn was the most polite one ever! (We're going to U-Turn you, but we'll help you...) I would love to take a ride on the funicular and see the view! I was thinking of Kitty Cats Delight because the teams were still in Italy

Oh my, those Swiss doggies! I wanted to reach through the TV and hug each one!