Thread: Amazing Race

Hybrid View

Amazing Race

Anybody watching this season?

If you saw it last night, what did you think?

I LOVED the kangaroo costumes everyone had to wear, and that they had bouncers, and have more respect for Kynt that he remember his periodic table of elements. And that he and Vyxin bounced up and down on the mat in front of Phil, still in kangaroo mode even though they weren't in first place, made me like them more. I still like the Cowboys, though they haven;t been very impressive yet this time around, I'm still rooting for them, and a few other teams.

Thought Ron and Christina's interactions were sad - did they learn nothing last time around about each other? And I was hoping, by the way, that the sisters would have made an effort to learn to swim once they found out they were going to be on the show again.
    I've Been Frosted

I did not see it last night. I did not think it was on but will watch it now.

I agree. I still like the cowboys, but they have to get it in gear. They did come back pretty well, thanks to the flight situation. Kynt impressed me with the periodic table, too. And like you, I'm surprised the sisters didn't work more on swimming, considering the last time around. Looks like this is going to be a fun season!

Quote Originally Posted by prechrswife View Post
    I agree. I still like the cowboys, but they have to get it in gear. They did come back pretty well, thanks to the flight situation. Kynt impressed me with the periodic table, too. And like you, I'm surprised the sisters didn't work more on swimming, considering the last time around. Looks like this is going to be a fun season!
    I'm a little disappointed by last night's elimination. I was hoping they'd go farther. I'm nervous for Mallory and her dad- they've struggled with the challenges. At first I was put off by Kent and Vyxin but now I find myself rooting for them. I'm definitely rooting for the cowboys, too.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I agree about last night's elimination. I was hoping they would overcome the u-turn.

I am not a fan of the father and daughter team, the Asian one. That man is so rude to his daughter.
    The cowboys are good with physical tasks but not at the top of the list for book smarts.
    My favorite team is the mom and son. She is such a dedicated mother and great role model.