Thread: Finally a pic of my T-bird!

Finally a pic of my T-bird!

I had to take his cage outside on the deck to get a good photo. He always blinks when I use the flash!

What a handsome guy!

I had to laugh, because when I saw the topic (T-bird) I thought it was going to be of an old Thunderbird car or something! LOL My head's a bit stuffy this morning! LOL

What a lovely picture, thanks, looks happy outside!

Aw! What a cutie pie. More pics! If he's not blinded, lol!

How beautiful. What does Sam have to say about T-bird?

Thanks for the nice comments everyone!

Wolflady, well he is a mini-thunderbird sort of.

I will eventually get some more photos of him, I was able to get a couple of him not blinking and climbing the wall of his cage while I was cleaning it last weekend. That means no bars in the way and you can even see his reflection in our bathroom mirror in the new photos.

Jen, Sam has been really good with the bird. She is 14 and has lived with fish before and never bothered them, she doesn't jump higher than her favorite chair and she only stares at the bird with big eyes when he gets too noisy! T-bird is just 1 year old now and we don't let him out of his cage when the cat is in the room. They can sleep in the same room at night as long as he is in his cage with the towel covering it.

Oh T-bird, my Azure would *love* you...you are sooo cute!! I love that deep blue between his wings. *Tweeet!*

Here is a new photo of T-bird. He had just had his cage cleaned and had a shower so he was having fun climbing the walls and looking at himself in the big bathroom mirror.

Popcornbird, that's it for photos for now. I have a couple more of him similar to the one I posted last but that was the best one. I will answer some of your questions now since I forgot to before. He and our cat Sam are our only pets. We just wanted one bird so he would learn to talk more hopefully, my husband had single parakeets twice during his childhood so he was experienced with them. The bird does love to chat with the wild birds outside and gets so excited when he does.
    Your Muffin bird sounds so cute! Like she was getting ready for a big date and was running a little late. Last weekend I went to our new Petco and visited the birds. I can't believe how big the cockatiels are compared to the parakeets and the price tags were a big difference too.($110.00 compared to $19.99) But then I guess bigger birds live longer so are a bigger investment of time and money.
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

Awwwwww! What a sweetie!!!! What kind is he/she??? Thanks for the photos!!!!!!

Awww...He is so adorable!! I love the color!!
    "Careful what you say, careful what you wish or it may just regret it!"