Thread: For elmer

For elmer

I CAN THINK OF NO BETTER WEDDING GIFT THAN A GORGEOUS CAT! I AM SAD THAT HE IS DECEASED NOW. I THINK HIS SPIRIT IS STILL WITH YOU. I HAVE HAD CATS PASS ON- AND THE EXPERIENCES LEAVE ME WITH THAT FEELING. THESE PICTURESARE SWEET-SUCH A GORGEOUS CREATURE! BEST WISHES THANKS FOR SHARING WITH US HERE ON PT. SUSANSWATLIN518

Blog Entries

Elmer

Elmer is a force to be reckoned with and I love him as well, what a beautiful pussycat! Time to get another cat maybe ? Peace and love

You can just tell by that photo how much love there was berween Elmer and Benny, they are the Damon and Pythias of Pet Talk. We know that Dear Elmer comes back to let Benny know that all is well in Our Awesome Angel Army, where Elmer is part of the Welcoming Commitee who assure the Shy Animals that they are Angels now, and have the Whole World to enjoy now.

Elmer you certainly are a lively Cat , chasing Big Dogs down the street , we bet playing although that Dog may have taken it the wrong way.
    And you were such a big part of your families lives that we know that you have found that special place where Your Family You and Benny will meet again in love.
    One Fine Day.

I know That The Found and Porch Cat Angels love you Elmer and will sing your praises and MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWW For A Wonderful Cat who touched so many lives and is now Our Cat Of The Day, Elegant Elmer ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I am sorry your Elmer is no longer with you except in memories and your heart. He really was a handsome boy and what a cat he was! It sounds as if he was quite the hunter as you said and not afraid of anything. That is such a sweet photo of Elmer and Benny. Is Benny still living? I bet he misses Elmer also. Thanks for telling us about Elmer. I'm glad he's COTD! Kay in NC

Elmer, precious boy. What a beautiful kitty you were, in body and heart; such an adventurous and brave soul, the consummate hunter! I couldn't help but laugh at the thought of you chasing off the mailman, and that GSD! How lucky your family was, having you there vigilantly protecting them and your home!

My heart is melting and my eyes fill with tears at the sight of you and your beloved buddy Benny snuggling together in your bed; what a team you were, and how very blessed your Mommy and Daddy, your dear brother Benny were, to have a best friend, furkid and loving companion in you, Elmer.

I'm so very sorry you had to leave for the Rainbow Bridge, sweetheart, and at such a young age; we all know how much your family misses you. But one day, blessedly, you'll all be together again; Benny dispensing those coveted kisses to his best buddy, you snuggling with your Mom and Dad. So until that happy day, look over them from above, Elmer, and send down your love; they miss you so very much.

To the family of Elmer, thank you so very much for sharing your beautiful boy with us. He truly was one very special kitty, a beautiful soul, and we're honored to have had the chance to meet him and pay tribute to all that he meant to you and Benny.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Elmer

What a lovely cat he was...I know that he is sorely missed.
    Elmer and Benny resemble my Miss Kitty and Dust Bunny...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dust bunny up close.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	79.4 KB 
ID:	46877   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	reclining miss kitty.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	68.3 KB 
ID:	46878  

Crf

My heart skipped a beat when I read Elmer's story. It is always heartbreaking when we lose one of our fur family; I lost my beloved Beyli a few days before you lost your Elmer (on January 1, 2009) also due to CRF complications. This disease is more and more common - I was lucky to have a good vet who helped me to keep Beyli painfree and comfortable for over 5 years with the help of Fortekor (for blood pressure); Famotidine (for acid build up) and SubQs. Beyli dealt so well with CRF, especially when we changed to a better food. Should any of you out there be going through the same thing with your kitties I highly recommend this website: www.felinecrf.org - and they have a great Forum too. Please don't euthanize at the diagnosis as many vets recommend. There are very good treatments and it isn't that expensive. You can get the blood pressure meds from www.allivet.com at a fraction of the price the vet charges, Pepcid and the SubQs are available at Wal-Mart.

I know Beyli taught me so much about caring and I'm sure Elmer did too.
    Last edited by catlover11; 02-27-2011 at 03:42 PM. Reason: typo
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!

Elmer

Cool cat that he was, how do you know he was a Maine Coon? From his face, he looks more like a Wedgie to me (Norwegian Forest Cat).
    See here:
    http://www.gotpetsonline.com/picture...rest-cat-0016/

BTW, I LOVE Wedgies and Maine Coons. Have a MC myself named Kitten Kaboodle.

Elmer

Such a handsome kitty, with that long silvery fur and sweet, sweet face. Thank you for sharing his story!

-K.