Thread: LIL Man

LIL Man

Lil Man! What a real handsome boy you are!! I looked at all your beautiful pictures too.. I see you are from Lynchburg Virginia! The City of Seven Hills!! So am I!! I was born and raised there but moved to the deep south many years ago.

I love that picture of you cuddling with the other kitty and glad y'all made friends and can cuddle.. Happy Cat of The Day Lil Man! Enjoy your special day! (You are indeed a specail Lil Man!)

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Hello Lil Man, it's a pleasure to meet you. You certainly are a handsome boy and I enjoyed all the photos. It is obvious that you have a wonderful home and are loved. I hope you and Doddle will have a long life together with your human family. Congrats on being COTD! Kay in NC

Well Hello there Lil Man.. Your are such a very Handsome Gent.. Congrats on Cat of the Day..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Lil Man, you are absolutely beautiful! I love the picture of you snuggling with Doodle! Happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Lil Man what a handsome boy you are!!!

No wonder your new sis gave in and fell under your spell. I love the picture of you and her cuddled together. I hope you are both having a wonderfully fun day today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Lil Man! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart! What a beautiful Ragdoll boy you are! My husband and I were watching Cats 101 last week with Ragdolls one of the highlighted breeds..we're in love! And you Lil Man, are everything cherished in your beloved breed, and more! I'de heard of the sweet and loving personality of the Ragdoll, but you take the cake! The unbreakable bond of love and devotion you share not only with your humans, but with your fur sis as well, is simply awe inspiring, and that shot of you snuggling with your Doodle is beyond heart melting; hard to imagine her once not being totally in love! It's hard to imagine you ever homeless, but finally you're living the happy, carefree, love filled life you so rightly deserve; a kitty couldn't hope for a more wonderfu forever family than yours!
    Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, precious boy! I hope that you and Doodle are both enjoying a very special day of celebration, being loved and spoiled to pieces!!! Hugs and cuddles and love to you, precious Lil Man...and to precious Doodle, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Lil Man

Lil man is beautiful and I'm so happy Doodle warmed up to him. They are an adorable pair. Have a good one! Peace and love

Lil Man

I love that white stripe on his nose and those cute white toes! He is so precious cuddling with his best kitty friend. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

-K.

Lovely Lil' Man!

What a cool cat you are! I love the pics of you and Doodle too!
    The last pic is too funny - looks like Doodle is gonna' smack you!
    Enjoy your COTD status, Lil' Man!