Thread: Phenomenal Pirate!

Phenomenal Pirate!

Dobriy den', most handsome Pirate! I am so happy to start this thread today, because you are from St-Petersburg in Russia and I have been there!

You are such a handsome kitty, with your adorable face, your black and white coat and your neatly folded paws! How clever of you to save up your energy for a nightly 2 AM kitty play session. I wonder what you are telling your humans as you play?

Happy Cat of the Day to you, Pirate! I'm so glad I got to meet you today!

p.s.- I was in St-Petersburg in 1998 with a work team from my church in Chicago. We stayed at the Hotel Pulkhovskaya and visited the State Hermitage Museum, Ss Peter and Paul Fortress and the Church of the Saviour on the Spilt Blood. What a beautiful city! I would go again in a moment if the opportunity arose.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

How great it is to have a Big Handsome Friend from Russia, we are truly a world of Pet Lovers here with Our Beloved Pet Companions in just about every country in the World.
    Our Awesome Angels Army have been in your Country Pirate enjoying the hospitality of the Russian Pet Angels and enjoying the many wonderful things to see and do in your City.

You certainly are a Great Big Handsome Cat and have such Great Colors.
    You are not a Lazy Cat Pirtae, you are just saving your energy for your morning play, as Cats are after all greatures of the night.

We Found Cats love You Pirate and send Our Finest MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOQWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Friend ^^ Our Newest Tuxedo ^^ and Our Newest Cat Of The Day Positvely Purrfect Pirate^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hello Pirate in Russia, it's a pleasure to meet you. You certainly are a cute boy with your coloring. So, you enjoy playing at 2am, do you? LOL Cats are so funny and independent. No doubt you have a wonderful home and are loved. I hope all of you will have many years together. Congrats on being COTD! Kay in NC USA

Gorgeous boy. Love your markings and your name is great! Enjoy your day of fame handsome Pirate.

Pirate

Yo ho, Pirate, I can certainly relate to your early morning antics. My ancient Siamese ALWAYS wakes me up either 2:30 or 3:30 in the morning, every morning, wanting to eat! What is it with you Exotic types anyway? Oh well, enjoy your special COTD today, but please, give your owners a break for a change, and tell my cat to do the same!

Now that's a cat with CHARACTER. You can see it in his face. I like his face.

Pirate what a gorgeous fellow you are!!!

So, you are the laziest of the lazy, eh? I have 3 boy kitties that are trying to vie for your title. Ok, two of them are still babies so they are into everything so your title is safe from them. It's sweet of you to wake your humans up and make sure they don't get too much sleep. Exercise is healthy for humans you know.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

About love and pets

Ah, yes. Even though our furry family members wake us, it does not alter the amount of love and the quick forgiveness we have when we see their antics! What a beautiful cat with a unique personality. Thank you for sharing Pirate with us.
    USA

Blistyashchiy Pirat

Shiny Pirate, what a lovely coat you have! Must be those cold Russian winters. I have not written a message on Pet Talk for ages, but I could not let you pass by without a comment, chyorniy-i-byeliy krasavietz moi...Tselyuyu tebya KREPKO! (my black and white handsome one, I kiss you HARD!)
    MARTHA and Chloe
    My Sweet Tortie Posy
    (and a real Nosy Parker to boot)

IN MEMORIAM 3-29-07
    Julie the California Calico Princess
    "I'll be seeing you over the rainbow..."

Yo ho-ho Pirate!

Happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful boy! Oh, you're so handsome, and true to your pirate legacy, just a tad mischievous! I laughed out loud, reading your human's write up! Your personality reminds me of how we in the OR (nurses) describe the life of an anesthesiologist...9 parts snooze fest, 1 part terror! Oh yes, we kitty and doggie people are all way sleep deprived...but the love and laughter and joy we get in return, priceless!
    Hope you're enjoying a very happy day of celebration, sweetheart...napping the day away, keeping your humans entertained and awake by night!
    Lots of love and cuddles to you on your much deserved day of honor, precious Pirate!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Pirate

What beautiful shiny fur you have, and such a cute face. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today!

-K.

Pirate...

Dear Friend,
    Thank you so much for sharing your handsome Pirate with the world. He's a really nice-looking kitty with a pleasant expression. Perhaps he is lazy but he looks good doing it.
    May the Lord bless and keep you for giving Pirate a good home.
    Take care and may He bless you as well.
    My love to all,
    Jim Grayson
    Lexington, Kentucky
    U.S.A.

Pirate!

Pirate - you are one funny cat! And I love the markings on your face!
    Enjoy your COTD - lazybones!