Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My cat enclosure

What lucky kitty kats. Poor Ingrid, it's easy to see how sick she was in that pic. Her eyes tell the story. She's lucky to have found you, though. What a great job! As for your neighbor, does s/he know that poisoning those cats is a crime?
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

What lovely kitties!! Poor Ingrid and her kittens had a rough time though. Princess and Todd are so lucky to have found a home, I'm sure the will be spoiled rotten and the residents there will fight for their attention.

You should report those nasty neigbors!

Thanks for caring so well for the kitties, you're doing a wonderful job!!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

What a great enclosure! Those cats look wonderful. I'm sorry about Ingrid's kittens. at the neighbor trying to poison the cats; what a dirtbag.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

All of your Babies are so Precious & Adorable.. They are also very lucky to have you to comfort them with such a very nice home..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

That's the problem with my cat hating neighbor.....the law wont them them. They have more money than God, multi-millionaires 10 times over and own at least 3/4 of the town and all the surrounding farm land. The husband is okay, but it's the wife who was killing them and spitefully putt traps on her front steps and the middle of her driveway just so I could see them and know what she was doing.

She went insane after she found cat prints on her brand new camero ....which I confess was my 20 year old Max (but she doesn't know that)...but can you blame him? A new shiney red car calling his name to go clean himself upon, lol! But that is what started to war between us. She set out to rid the neighborhood of all the cats and she blamed me for bringing them up out of the sewer because she never had a problem with them until I moved in. Guilty. Yes, when I started finding sick newborn kittens in my yard (one little one was being eaten alive by maggots and had to be pts at less than a week old) I started befriending them and had them ALL spayed and neutered to control their population....and I hate finding half dead kittens everywhere!

So yes, they hung out on my deck and roamed my yard.....and yes her yard too but they were not hurting anything....just passing through to the river or walk about.

Shortly after that, I noticed a cat I'd never seen in her trap sitting right out in the open so I went over and got it out and she came running out screaming just as I got back on my own property. Then I continued to call her names...bad ones.

About a week later I found my old 12yr old black lab eating something in MY yard. He got sick and his stomach pumped and tested....which came back unknown substance. I walked the yard for a couple weeks after that for more...and yep she did it again. I found Poisoned hamburger again and it came back positive but I had no proof she did it. ....

I now have a full camera system installed with night vision to catch her in the act and prove it was her.... It's the only way the law will ever come after her. But she must have been tipped off about it because she has been quiet ever since. I'd rather have quiet then a dead dog though

here's the stinkin' ugly camero.....I have pics of the traps too but have to find and post them later. Must get to work now, lol!

What a mean selfish person that is to cause injury and hate to one of Gods Creatures.
    I am reading Dantes Inferno and I pray that one of these terrible fates will befall this evil one.
    I hope she is changed into a mouse and chased and killed every day , to make the punishment fit the crime!!!
    You have inspired me I am going to have my contractor next door set up a nice shelter in the back to replace the ramshackle one I have in the front.
    I will connect it to the Ebony Beau Tubster Memorial Porch so leaving food out will be easy.
    God Bless You for helping and caring.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

As I always say What Goes Around Will In Time Come Around.. Meaning the selfish Hag's time is coming around one way or the other..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Wow!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Love your cat room! How creative and smart to think of doing something like that.

This is a family board so I can't say what I'd like to about that neighbor...

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

What a kind thoughtful person you are to make an enclosure/refuge for stray cats. As for your neighbor, I think she is a sick person. Who in their right mind puts poisoned stuff out for cats or dogs?? The camera system is a good idea but I think you still have to be careful; she sounds nuts to me .. Kay in NC

That enclosure it awesome!! I would love to have something like that. But luckily, we do not have stray cats in my neighborhood. Which is surprising since we live right by a park.

As for the neighbor....if she doesn't want paw prints on her precious car then put it in the darn garage!!! If she has so much darn money she should be able to afford to expand her garage if necessary. Ugh, some people!!! I'm very glad your dog is okay too.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

TooManyCats,

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!! You've done what I only WISH I could do!!

That shelter is awesome and your cats are beautiful and SO lucky to have you!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

My doG: I'm crying here like a blubbering idiot. Those poor kitties who have passed and to those that had a rough start I send many purrs and hugs.

You are a true blessing on this earth. If more people had half has much compassion as you, it would be a better world. I wish I lived closer so I could help you with your quest.

That enclosure is wonderful - the only thing missing is a Welcome mat.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Oh, what a wonderful palace for your outdoor kitties! I am going to show this to my husband and maybe he will build something similar for our TNR small colony. I worry about them so, as we have lots of (speeding) traffic go by and they insist on crossing the roads.

We, too, have a next door neighbor that hates all animals, so worry that he may try to poison or trap if one of our cats crosses his property. If he does any harm to any of our "children" I hope he writhes in the torments of hell for all eternity. Sorry to be so mean, but I know what you are up against with your neighbor and I feel strongly that anyone who is so cruel to cats (or any animal) deserves the worst misfortune.

Thank you for sharing, and caring so much about the homeless cats just trying to survive, as I do. My heart went out to Ingrid; her eyes say it all.
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs