Thread: Kiba

Kiba

Gosh Kiba.....What a big handsome fellow you are. You are so pretty.
    Just love your color. Congratulations on DOTD. Have a wonderful life.

Linda
    SC
    LHCamry

Oh Kiba, what a very handsome boy you are. I'm glad you grew out of your terrible two's a became a lovebug. Happy DOTD to you
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Blog Entries

Kiba

Well Kiba is a sight to behold now isn't he? He looks wonderful and his coat is so beautiful! Conrats, what a perfect Dog of the day, Peace and love

Hi Kiba! A very happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet Shiba boy! What an adorable puppy you were, and what a handsome big boy you're grown up to be! Your coloring and markings are simply gorgeous, and that sweet, loving expression of yours is simply heartmelting!

I'm so glad your family gave you all the time you needed to adjust to your new home and surroundings, Kiba; doing what all responsible and caring doggie families do, socialize their pups! What a happy, well adjusted, life loving boy you turned out to be, and how lucky your skin brother (or sister) is, having you as his/her loyal and loving best friend for life!

Congratulations and bunches of hugs and smoochies to you on your well earned day of honor, beautiful Kiba! It was a pleasure meeting you today, reading all your wonderful life...and your pics are precious! Hoping you and your family enjoy a very special, fun filled "top dog" day, sweetheart, and many, many more happy years together!
    P.S...You're not the first doggie I've met who's afraid of snowmen!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Kiba

You are sooooooooooo handsome!

8d

I'm Kiba's owner =) And he says thank you so much for all of the compliments!!!

We love Kiba, he's turned out to be such a great dog 8D

@tatsxxx11: Yep! A couple Christmas's ago, we were in the car and we were driving around the block waiting for Great Grandma to get to her house and every time we drove by this house with snowmen I had a fit! XD

@mon: We need to brush him right now! XD He's molting SOOOO bad!

Kiba, what a handsome guy you are! So fluffy and gorgeous! I enjoyed meeting you today!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hi Kiba, it's a pleasure to meet you. You were such an adorable puppy and now you are a very handsome boy. I hope you and your family will be together for many more years. Congrats on being DOTD! Kay in NC

Congrats on DOTD, Kiba. love your tri-color coat, all the shiba inus I've seen have been lt. red with a little white/cream on their faces. You're a handsome dude!