Thread: Budgie, Destiny Beaker!

Budgie, Destiny Beaker!

Hello, Destiny, pretty green and yellow Budgie! I really like your bright colors! How wonderful that you are helping your family heal after losing Rocky Budgeboa. You are delightful and smart! I like how you stay on your people's hands in your video. Happy Birdie Pet of the Day to one of 'our own', Destiny Beaker!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Thank you so much for the warm welcome. Destiny is quite a character and has a mind of her own. Very stubborn too if she doesnt get her way

Leslie and Destiny

Destiny...

Thank you for sharing Destiny with us, especially the cute video of her. We had a sweet male 'keet named "Little Blue" which ended up being "Bluester" for about three years back in the early to middle 1990's. He could talke some- "Bluesterd's (noticed he put a "D" on the end of his name.) a pretty bird." "He's a pretty bird."
    I used to take plastic coated paper clips, both large and small, and make toys for him, using various beads and bells and shiny things from the crafts area of Walmart. I made very sure the ends of the paper clips were pushed up close so he couldn't get hurt on them. He had a wonderful time with them and as I am disabled and not able to work, I took some time to experiment with various things to see what he liked best. It was fun to watch him play with his toys. He always preferred the toys I made him over the one's we bought for him.
    He was a beautiful blue bird, very sweet yet mischievous. He liked to sit on my glasses and pull my eyebrows. Didn't feel too hot but he liked doing it which outweighed the little bit of discomfort I had.
    Then Bluester got sick. I took him to the vet and spent a fair amount of money trying to save him but he passed away as I held him one night. I know how you felt when you lost your other bird. I was 44 years old at the time (I'm 60 years old now, as of today) and I wept like a heart-broken child. I love having pets but the pain of losing them is so great with me it's almost too much. Still, the saying about better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all is true. It's just so painful. Bluester's been gone since 1994 and if I think on him much, I can still get tears in my eyes, like now.
    Again, thank you for sharing sweet Destiny with us. She's a wonderful little bird. May the Lord bless her and giver her a long, happy and healthy life.
    My love to all in Jesus, my Lord.
    Jim Grayson
    Lexington, Kentucky
    U.S.A.

Pretty Destiny, I like your vivid lemon and lime coloring, with those blue beauty marks on your cheeks! What a cuddler you are, and you sure picked the perfect person to charm into taking you home, as you are now loved very much. Happy POTD, Destiny!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Destiny what a beauty you are!!!

I loved seeing your sweet picture and video today. Sure brightened up my rainy day. You are a girl after my own heart, going for the bling when you saw your mommy's ring. I hope you are having a wonderfully fun day today.

Welcome to you and your mommy to Pet Talk.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Budgie Destiny! A very happy Pet of the Day to you!!! No doubt about it Destiny, you and your family were most certainly destined to be as one, together forever! What a gorgeous girl you are! Your lime green/yellow coloring is so beautiful, and I love that little touch of blue on your cheeks!

I do remember your beloved predecessor, Rocky; Pet of the Day, Jan. 18, 2007...his love for talking, steak and his adorable horse! I'm so sorry to hear of his passing; how your Mommy's, and Ariel's heart must have ached when he left for the Bridge. But happily she had the courage to open up heart to another different but equally beautiful and deserving Budgie in you; special for just being you! And the rest as they say is history...destined to be!

I just loved your video, Destiny, how you "neck!" hehe, and like most of us girls, you are a window shopper! (So, what will it be? A horse, doll, or doorknob?)

Thanks to your family for sharing your beautiful, sweet self with us all! You are one extra special girl, and so deserving of the title, Pet of the Day! I hope that you and your Mom, Leslie, and Ariel, and your fellow Budgie buds all enjoy a very special day! Cuddles and love to you, precious Destiny!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

destiny beaker . . . You are the most gorgeous budgie ever!!

When you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect. Mark Twain

Thank you SO much everyone. You are all so wonderful

KentuckyJim, I am 46 and I know the feeling. I now have Rocky in a urn in my bedroom. I still miss him so much, Destiny is wonderful, but I doubt she will learn to talk like Rocky did