Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Here are the Royal Kitties!

Here are the Royal Kitties!

You wouldn't be able to resist rubbing this belly, would you?

Or tickling this cute little white chin?

Duchess loooooooooves to be petted!

She's not looking at the camera, but at the cat treat in my hand........

This is more like her opinion of the camera!

Princess next.........

Hitotsu no gengo wa keshite jūbun de wa nai. - One language is never enough.

I don't know why she won't just jump up there like she used to..... maybe she thinks she's getting too old for that...........

Princess makes a goofy face for the camera!

Then she expresses her boredom of it.......

........but she'll still pose.

The end!

Yay yay yay! Hello, Duchess and Princess!

Dear Duchess, I could not possibly resist giving you tummy rubs! *rubrubrub* Or a gentle chin-tickle: *tickletickle* You are very beautiful and I'm glad you looked at the camera or the treat in mum's hand!

Dear Princess, I am sorry the camera bores you... But you are so beautiful, I'm glad you took the time to pose!

You are both fluffy and gorgeous! I always love to see photos of you!

Your loyal subject,
    Elyse
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

The fact is that You are such Royal Cats Duchess and Princess and you are so photogenic.
    Everytime I see Your Princess, I think of My Dear Primcess who became An Angel last year.
    You truly have the Queens of Cat General
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

The Royal Kitties look beautiful, as they should! Thanks for the pictures, and please deliver suitable tummy rubs!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Ker-THUNK! Where was the beauty warning on this thread... I almost fainted at all the beauty in here.. BOTH are just so pretty and I would bury my nose in either of their fur.. Ahhhhhhhhh!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

I thought of putting a cuteness warning, since Duchess was being so cute cuddled up on the floor........

I thank everyone for taking the time to reply!

Oh my God... RUB RUB RUB.. TICKLE TICKLE TICKLE... PET PET PET... etc. and so forth...
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I enjoyed seeing pics of the Royals LOL. They are beautiful. I wish my Luke would let me rub his tummy; I've tried & he hates it. Guess not all cats like it. Kay in NC

Cuteness and royalty incarnate! Beautiful regal furkids! Yay!

They're both so adorable and they always remind me of kittens because they have that wide eyed kitten expression.

Hello again, lovely Royal Kitties! You are fluffy and beautiful!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

JALB, how are the Royal Kitties and how are you? I'm just here enjoying their pictures again

The Royals and I are all doing quite well. Princess was our "broom" tonight; there were bits of roast beef on the kitchen floor, and she went for them. Also, I put a treat on the floor while she was eating the beef when she wasn't looking. When she saw it, she really went for that! Duchess got one, too, of course.

Don't know HOW I missed this first time through.

It's Princess and Duchess! Two beautiful fluffy girls, enjoying themselves and making all of us jealous with thier gorgeous coats. Oh My! I just want to ruffle my fingers through all that wonderful fluffiness! I am glad both of you are keeping those treats coming, lol.

I just love seeing your 2 since my Vita passed (Aug 2009).

Nice siggy! I haven't notice it before. And I didn't realize the Royals have names following their titles, lol.