Thread: Fuzzy

Fuzzy

WOW-SUCH A BEAUTIFUL CAT! I HAD A MALE LIKE THIS AND PUT HIM DOWN IN 2005. I STILL MISS CUDDLES. HE WAS LIKE A ROOSTER IN THE MORNING-TELLING US HE WAS HUNGRY. HE HAD A LARGE MEAL THE DAY HE LEFT AS WELL. HE WAS A BIT OLDER IT IS ALWAYS PAINFUL LETTING GO. A YEAR IS NOT SO VERY LONG WHEN WE MISS ONE OF OUR FELINES- OR CANINES FOR THAT MATTER. I LOST A GOLDFISH WHEN I WAS A KID-WE HAD A LITTLE SERVICE IN THE BACK YARD WITH A LITTLE PLASTIC FLOWER. ANYWAY-YOU DESERVE THIS HONOR-AND YOU WON'T BE FORGOTTEN. YOU WERE A LOYAL FRIEND/FAMILY MEMBER AND GOD BLESS!SUSANSWATLIN518

What a Hnadsome Cat you are Fuzzy, and how fortunate you and your Family were to be able to share all that love over those year.
    You are the Cat Diplomat Supreme, getting along with your Five Cat Companions so well.

And now that you are an Awesome Angel Cat with your Wings of Silver and Gold , we know that you are still a peacemaker, helping pour oil on troubled waters and keeping everyone calm.
    You are such a Dear Cat, and we know that you return to see how things are where once you dwelled , and let all know that all is well with you.

We Found Cats have a Special MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW For You Fuzzy ^^ Our Newest Angel Cat ^^ and Our Newest Friend ^^ and Our Newest Cat Of THe Day ^^.
    WE know that You and Your Family will be reunited.
    One Fine Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Dear, precious furangel Fuzzy...What a breathtakingly beautiful boy you were, not only in body, but in spirit and in personality. Such a big boy, but a gentle giant of a kitty if there ever was one; a best friend and beloved furkid with a heart of gold. And just as you did in life, you continue to put smiles on people's faces, warming their hearts, as you have mine today.
    "Grass salad with dew dressing..." If that doesn't put a smile on a person's face, I don't know what can.

My heart breaks, knowing you are no longer there with your family, Fuzzy, but how blessed they were to have known your friendship and unconditional love those many years. You have earned your angel wings, sweetheart, and now your beauty and gentle spirit graces the sunny fields of the Rainbow Bridge, as your love and memory lives on in your humans' hearts. And hopefully, knowing that one day in the distant future you all will be reunited, comforts them as they await that happy day.

We thank your dear Mom (or Dad) for sharing you with us today, for giving us the honor of meeting you, and paying tribute to the very special boy that you were, and all that you mean to your family.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I am so sorry for your loss. Your Fuzzy was absolutely beautiful. I am sure you gave him a loving good home for all the years he was with you. I know you miss him and I also know he will be in your heart forever. No doubt he was a very special boy. My best to you. Kay in NC

Beautiful Fuzzy, I'm sorry you had to leave your beloved guardian. You are bi-eyed like my Schuyler, but he is blind in the blue eye and deaf in corresponding ear . . . were you? I ask in past tense, as of course now you are completely healthy at Rainbow Bridge, awaiting the reunion with your friend. I hope you spread much joy and love to all the RB kitties, as you did here on earth.
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

What a handsome body he was!! I know you had to enjoy every minute of every day with him. SO handsome!!!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Blog Entries

Fuzzy

Fuzzy was wonderful, so sorry for your loss! I have lost many old cats over the years and it never seems to get any easier. Definately wouldn't have traded my time with them for anthing as i'm sure you wouldn't. Time well spent! A great big toast to Fuzzy and his friends and family!!! Peace and love:

Fuzzy

What a big beautiful kitty! Such luxurious thick white fur and gorgeous eyes. Thanks for sharing his story -- what a special pet he was for you.

-K.

Athens, GA USA is where I currently live.

Fuzzy

Thanks for sharing your beautiful tribute to your beautiful cat. It's nice to know he was as sweet as he was gorgeous I'm glad Fuzzy had a happy life with you and the other cats, and that you enjoyed him.
    There are no ordinary cats. - Colette

Fuzzy!

Fuzzy was a lovely sweet cat...and he lived to a good age too.
    I know that he is still missed, yet cherished!