Thread: Meet the Latest Puppy Mill Rescues!

Meet the Latest Puppy Mill Rescues!

Here are the latest group of puppy mill rescues! Ziggy and Nina, the cocker spaniels. Blossom and Peaches, the bichons. And Sammy the IG. A rescuer's work is never done! Anyone want a new doggie?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ziggy.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	66.9 KB 
ID:	46850   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nina.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	71.1 KB 
ID:	46851   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	peaches.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	56.0 KB 
ID:	46852   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	blossom.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	57.5 KB 
ID:	46853   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sammy2.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	49.2 KB 
ID:	46854  

"We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Oh my, thank goodness you aren't any closer to me. I might want to take one of those cockers.
    Thank you for all you do in rescue.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Oh my, Sammy doesn't look too sure about being held!

What do you know about the bichons? If I cross post about them, is there a link on petfinder or elsewhere that I can include?

Awwwwww!
    I've Been Frosted

I Sammy!!!!!!

*Thanks Ashley*

You guys ROCK!

I've been Boooo'd!

Taz_Zoee, I'm sure we could arrange transport!

Freedom, the bichons are remarkably good dogs, considering their history. Blossom doesn't want a lot of human contact, but I know she would warm up to one person in a home. Peaches is a silly goofball. They are housetrained. I have been asking our local human society to post courtesy listings for me for a week, but so far, not happening. So here are the links to their petfinder listings from the rescue in Utah. The dogs are in Wyoming now, though. http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/16608391 and http://http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/16457286. Thank you, it would be great if you would crosspost them!

Shelteez ... he would be a great agility dog! I'll put him in a box and mail him to you, ok?
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Quote Originally Posted by Twisterdog View Post
    Taz_Zoee, I'm sure we could arrange transport!
    LOL, I guess you aren't THAT far away from me. But, unfortunately, we are at our max capacity with four furkids. However, I am going to show Bruce the picture of Nina anyway.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Quote Originally Posted by Twisterdog View Post
    Shelteez ... he would be a great agility dog! I'll put him in a box and mail him to you, ok?
    Sounds good. Make sure to punch some air holes in the box...

*Thanks Ashley*

I would just LOVE that little chocolate Cocker!! I've been wanting to adopt another Cocker for about a year, but I just don't have time with college. Guess I better wait until I finish

I'm sure those cuties will all find great homes!

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Oh my, Sammy doesn't look too sure about being held!

What do you know about the bichons? If I cross post about them, is there a link on petfinder or elsewhere that I can include?
    When I saw these pictures I thought of Freedom and Small Paws Rescue. I hope these sweeties will all find loving homes soon. Please don't be frightened, Sammy. We hoomins like to give hugs! Twisterdog, you're the best!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678