Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Poppaea is here now too - PICTURES, #9!

What an irresistable little sweetheart! Welcome to PT Poppaea, you couldn't possibly find a better furever home. I can't wait to hear more about you and see more pictures. Sending you loads of "welcome" scritchies and lovies
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Quote Originally Posted by Husky_mom View Post
    what a cutie!!!

maybe it´s just me.. but her name sound like Papaya to me.. I think it´s cute..

here you can try to lighten the pic..
    Photoshop express.. free and online
    http://www.petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=166205
    Yup, it sounds just like Papaya! In fact, when I told my sister about her, I said she's named NOT for the tropical fruit but for the ancient Roman character.

I think her name is going to be Poppaea Sabina officially, just like her namesake. Then I can call her Sabina, or Beanie (Bini?) for short. Poppaea is too close to Poppy, and I already have one of those:

Thanks for the Photoshop Express info. I will give that a try. I use a photo application called IrfanView, and I haven't been able to figure out how to lighten these last two bunches. Seems to me I did it in the past with IrfanView, and I don't know why I'm not figuring out now.
    Last edited by phesina; 02-20-2011 at 06:41 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Hmmmmm, she sure looks like she's related to Miss Edwina, don'cha think?
    Yes, she sure does have that Edwina look to her, doesn't she? I wonder if she also has Edwina's fashion sense.
    Last edited by phesina; 02-20-2011 at 10:46 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.

Aw, the little sweetie.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

That was the very first thing taht I thought Pat was that Poppaea has the Juke Joint Joseph and HH Lady Edwina Rose look to her.
    And how kind of you to take Two Mature Cats in, as they are usually ignored for Kittens.
    God Bless You, and we know All Of Our Angels are coming with Hawaiin Treats for You All.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

6. Dear Ms. Phesina:

I see once again there has been a naming confusion! You have given Eloise the strange name of "Poppaea." But tell her she can rest assured...at Cat Convention she will be known by her "correct" name.

With best regards,

Edwina/es

p.s. She is, of course, a GORGEOUS GRAY! I recommend pink.

Dear Miss Edwina, thank you for the fashion tip. That pink ruff is gorgeous! I told Meowmie to go get me one of these TOMORROW!

I'd insist she go today, but lots and lots of pretty white bits are falling from the sky and she said she won't drive in them.

When is Cat Convention? I can't wait to attend!!!!!

Yours purringly,

Poppaea Sabina Eloise (? One of my sisters at the house I used to live in is named Eloise, and she isn't me! She is a cream-colored Himalayan.)
    Death thought about it.

She's such a gorgeous cat. Thanks so much for being able to add her to your family too. I hope that her vet visit will go well. I'm sure she'll feel so much better after her long nails are trimmed.

Winnie and I both think she is gorgeous!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

10. Dear Ms. Poppaea,

Perhaps I misunderstood your real cat name. Is it Eugenia? Like the English princess...

I will let you know of the next Cat Convention. It is best not to let the humans know too much of these things.

Yours in all thing gray and white...

Edwina/es

Poppaea Sabina Eugenia, good evening, beautiful lady! You do have the Lady Edwina, Sir Eduardo, Juke Joint Joseph, Winnie grey and white kitty colors!! I hope your paws will feel much better after the doctor takes care of them. That will make them easier for your mum to trim next time, too. I think pink would be a lovely color for you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Yes, I think I am Princess Poppaea Sabina Eugenia!

I'm off to the Nail Spa this afternoon. Maybe after they trim the big ones, they'll do pretty colors (LOTS of pink!)with cute little pictures on them!

Love from The Princess
    Death thought about it.

Oh pretty gray and white kitty. She looks so soft and sweet.

Congrats Poppaea on your new Furrever Home.. You are so Stunning with Beauty..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

I'm just checking in here for an update- Phesina, how did Princess Poppaea Sabina Eugenia do at the vet? I bet her claws look much better now and I bet they feel better too!

I forgot to say I LOVE the photo of Poppy! What a sweet upside-down kitty! Kisses to ALL your kitties!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678