Thread: It Finally Happened...

It Finally Happened...

No! No! No, you guys, Mz Logan did not relent and let me take her picture..I know what you're thinking....

For the 1st time since I got Mz Logan, I stepped in poop. With all the snow and ice, i didn't attempt to parade around the yard, but keeping the yard clean is a huge thing to me, so today, (thankfully), I put on my already dirty, muddy dog park shoes, grabbed my poop brigade equipment and headed out. The top part of our lawn is partially cemented, so I rounded the corner, step onto the grass, and Viola! i was looking ahead, scouting, instead of down.

The funny part (I think), is that I yelled "Oh S***!" Then I totally cracked up, 'cause that's what it was and that's what I was cleaning up!

Then, MZ Logan comes back in the house with me (shoes outside) and I hear a familar sound. There's Mz L, heaving on the landing to the upper floors. Luckily, I still had a roll of paper towels in my hand. I didn't know I could run so fast but I was able to get a humungus wad of paper towel under her.

All's well that ended well. But I had a few refreshing cocktails afterwards.

So, how was your day?

I've been Boooo'd!

Congrats Karen, welcome to the 'step in poop' club! I only do it once or twice a year, even when I had three dogs. No matter how well we clean up, it happens! I have one pair of shoes or boots(in the winter) just for taking the dogs out.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Dear Ms. Logan,

I know you have been leaving presents for your Mom to step in for many years. She is a tough one, but finally YOU DID IT! You GOT HER! Enjoy, as it may not happen again for a long time.

Oh, and sorry your tummy was upset, hope you feel better now.

- Sugar, Lacey, Marlin, Tasha and Willy

Tank u aunti Sandie. Iz went outzide 2day coz it was nice und mummy wantedz me 2 getz somez sun. She sawz me and iz didn'tz eatz nuttin but when iz went insizes, i tozzed up yellows bilez junkz againz. Butts Iz feelz fine und 8z my din din ind iz eatiz my rawhidez boney now. Iz been lickin my chopperz 4 a fewz dayz so mummy iz conzerned. Maybez my teethiez hurt. So shez gonna callz the vet. Yikers! Iz still wantz huggiez and kissers all the timez. But Iz been layinz on the BIG bed all dayz. Mummy playz wif me and I playz back so what givz???

Hee. hee. she stepz on me pooper-dooperz. I laffed realz hard!!!!!

I've been Boooo'd!

Karen, I just had to smile - your exclamation reminded me of the old Bill Cosby routine, where in talking about how mothers always caution you to wear clean underwear in case of a car crash, he says "I don't know why it matters if they're clean before the accident, because as the accident is happening, first you're gonna say it, and then you're gonna do it!"

Logan, sweetie, keep feeling better, okay?
    I've Been Frosted

Nice. Haha. Karen you crack me up!