Thread: Taggert

Taggert

Omg what a cutie and what a wonderful rescue story. As the mom of 4 rescues I have to agree with Taggert's mom. There are so many wonderful dogs out there like Taggert needing homes. I'm glad he found such a loving family. Happy dotd to you sweet boy
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Taggart....What a handsome fellow you are. I am so happy you have a family to love and take care of you. Taggart, You are one of the lucky ones that found a loving home and family. I wish all animals were as lucky. I love animals. They bring so much love and joy into our lives. So Taggart I know
    have brought your family a lot of love. Take care of your family big boy.
    And take care of granny. Have a wonderful life.

Linda
    SC
    LHCamry

Hello Taggert, it's a pleasure to meet you. You're just a big ole love bug, arent you? You sound so sweet and loving, especially when you spend time with your human grandmother. Sorry you couldnt stay with your original family but you have a great loving family now. I hope all of you will have many years together. Congrats on being DOTD! Kay in NC

Hi Taggert! So happy to meet you, beautiful boy! Oh, who can resist the irresistible good looks and many charms of an Old English Sheepdog! What great pics! hehe I don't know who's smiling bigger in that first shot, you or your adorable bunny bud! And I see you you're a man for all seasons, enjoying those sunny Cali days )while protecting those beautiful baby blues with those cool shades), as well as the Christmas holiday

I was a very young child when I first fell in love with your breed, Taggert, thanks to watching countless episodes of "My Three Sons;" the family dog was an OES named Tramp! Now, when I think OES, I think family!

I'm so glad your Mommy mentioned pure breed rescue, as many who have their hearts set on a pure bred dog are unaware that almost every breed has such a rescue group, with countless beautiful, deserving pups just waiting for that second chance at a happy life, and a devoted forever family just like yours!

I'm so very sorry your first family had to surrender you, and under such unfortunate circumstances! I'm sure they loved you (and still do) very much, and miss you, but I hope they take comfort in knowing you found your way to such a wonderful forever family, being loved and so well cared for! What a joy you are to you family, Taggert, especially your dear Grandma, to whom you bring so much comfort! They are so lucky to have a best furkid and devoted companion in you!

Enjoy a very happy Dog of the Day bash, sweet boy, celebrating with your dear Mom and Dad, Grandma, and sisters Kiera Jean and Daisy Jane; being loved and spoiled to the max; you sure deserve it! Big hugs and kisses to you, precious Taggert! It was a pleasure meeting you today!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello to a fellow Californian Taggart!! I thought it was pretty funny that you have the same name as one of my dogs and then the same color eyes as my other dog. Hee hee
    You are one beautiful pup and are so lucky to have your family that loves you so much.
    Congrats on being today's Dog of the Day!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Taggart James, you are a most handsome Southern California fellow! I would like to give you a big hug, because you are so handsome AND you give so much love to your caring family! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet sheepie Taggart!

p.s.: I hope your mum will register for PT so we can see more of you and meet your sisters!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries

Taggart

I sure wish I lived next door so I could visit Taggart once in a while. He is just too cute! Have a happy day

From Minky's mom

Dear Taggart,

You are a beauty! Wish I had room in my apartment for a nice fellow like you. Don't know if Minky would mind, probably, but still you are so very handsome and I am sure so loving. You are lucky to have found such a wonderful family. Have a nice life with them.

Janine (Minky's mom)

Hello Taggert,

It is a pleasure to meet you sweet boy. I would love to have a
    guardian Sheepie of my very own like you sweetheart. It makes me so
    happy to know what a great family you have & how much you are loved.
    Congratulations on being chosen for honors as our DOG OF THE DAY.
    Sending you bunches of hugs & kisses.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Thank you!

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who left such kind comments about my darling Taggart! He is the light of lives, always wanting to be with everyone and be part the action!

Oh Boy - what a stunner you are ........ but I am sure you know that already!!!

Happy DOTD sweetheart!
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW!
    Taggert, sorry dude, that was my first reaction when I saw your handsome face and read your wonderful story! Your family sounds awesome too! What a perfect match! Hugs to all!

I've been Boooo'd!