Thread: Update on the kitten

Update on the kitten

Well the kitten got neutered today and got his vaccinations. Everything went perfect. He is still a little wobbly but doing well. Tomorrow I have a friend that will be coming to look at kitten and possibly be taking him home. It saddens me to let him go, because I have become very attached to him and so has Ole. But just can't keep him with the roommate and he just can't only stay in my room. It wouldn't be fair to him and it wouldn't be fair for my ferrets. Bubbles and Kyle my ferrets are going crazy because they can't be out as much with the kitten living in the same room with them. I now have my Boyfriends ferret living with me as well. Anyways enough of my jabber here are the pictures. They are mainly Ole and kitten playing.

Ole likes to do flea nibble kitten

This one makes me laugh

just because Ole is so cute
    Sorry about the messy place also no bassets or kittens were harmed during these pictures!
    Hope everyone enjoys the pictures and wish kitten luck with his hopeful new home.

Hi, Ole and hi, Kitten! You two are so cute together! Kitten, I really like your tummy spots! (((HUGS)))
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

For some reason the first picture is not showing for me. But I just love the third picture. The kitten is in such a funny position and the look on his face is hilarious!!!
    It's really too bad you can't keep him. Can you find another roommate? KIDDING!!! It would be cool if you found him a home with someone you knew so you and Ole could visit him.
    Well, good luck in the search for a home for "the kitten".
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Adorable pictures!

What good friends Ole and the little kitten have become!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I'm glad to hear that he's now neutered and vaccinated. He sure looks cute playing with Ole. I'm sorry that you can't keep him but I hope that your friend will be able to adopt him. Maybe she can join PT and keep us updated about him. Good luck.

Kitten just left for his new home. I am sad to see him go but I'm happy for him. He now won't be restricted to one room, like he was at my place because of the roommate. I know he will get lots of loving and will be well cared for. Ole doesn't know what to do with kitten gone now.He tried leaving with them. Its almost like he thought he was going to a new home too. He is acting up too. He peed twice in the house since the kitten left. That's not like him at all either. So when I get my own place I will have to get Ole a kitten. I will keep everyone updated on him when I hear about him.

Oh what a great looking kitten! I would be sad also to see him go but as you say he will be better off having more room to play!

We are happy for the kitty but feel so sad for Ole...Give him pets from me please!
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi

I'm glad the kitten has the perfect new home. But poor Ole, he misses his new baby so much! Please give him some extra lovin's from me.. What a sweet doggie!

That is so nice that you will get him another kitten when you have your own place. (And how nice for the kitten, too! You will be saving a life here.)
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Poor Old Ole, he really looked as though he and that Kitten were bonding
    Animals really bond and he must wonder where his Little Furry Friend must be
    He looks so sad in that last photo, I hope he gets a Kitty Friend soon.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS