Thread: Willi

Willi

Such a handsome boy as you, Willi, should stay indoors and be pampered. You have plenty of toy mice to play with so why not make your humans happy and leave the outdoor mice to themselves? Ah, you're a hunter, eh? Well, be careful out there. It can be a dangerous world for kitty kats. Enjoy your day as COTD, handsome orangie boy.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Willi is such a Great Creamsicle Cat , and quite a happy and good Cat as well.
    You are such a Handsome Cat , and you certainly look so relaxed and comfortable in your bed.
    You are a fearless hunter too, and you catch those mice before they can get in and do damage.

Thta is great that you do not bite the hand that feeds you, none of We Found Ctas ever do that either, it makes things much more pleasant around our home.

We Found Cats All love You Willi and maybe one day Our Awesome Angels will visit you in Germany.
    We are sending a Mighty MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Creamsicle Cat ^^ Our Newest Friend ^^ and Our Newest Cat Of The Day Wonderful Willie ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Pretty kitty

What a beautiful boy you are and you seem to know how to get what you want. But don't be fooled - the great outdoors is not so great after all. Between speeding cars, nasty neighbors, predators etc. - and although it may seem fun to catch mice you may end up VERY sick with parasites and that can be quite costly for your family (if your daddy doesn't like you he may not be so willing to spend $$$$ on treatments). Please stay healthy and safe inside.
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!

Orange and white Willi with your cute pink nose! How nice of you to bring your family a mouse ! And you even speak up to tell them it is time for your dinner - what a smart kitty! Happy Cat of the Day, Willi!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello Willi, it's a pleasure to meet you. You sure are a handsome boy... love your colors. Hope you have a happy long life with your family. Congrats on being COTD! Kay in NC USA

Hi Willi. I am very pleased to meet you today. You are so gorgeous that I would be pleased to meet you any day!

I think you should get an extra toy mouse to play with today, Willi, and something wonderful to eat. Nothing is too good for such a handsome Cat of the Day!

Congratulations!

Hello Willi.. You sure are a very Handsome Gent.. Congrats on Cat of the Day..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Willi what a gorgeous fellow you are!!!

I loved seeing your wonderful pictures. You must not be very old because you have that sweet expression on your face that youngsters have. The look that can melt hearts when you are at your naughtiest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries

Willi

Your little orange and white cat is lovely and I enjoyed seeing him so much today! Lots of health,love and happinness

Wili

an adorable orange and white boy. shoene katze (or something like that, I think)
    amdla

Hi Will, you handsome boy!!! Hope you and your family are reveling in your much deserved day of honor, celebrating to the max!

What a beautiful boy you are...you have the face of an angel, and a heart just as precious! You are one lucky boy, having a family that loves you so very much, and they are just as blessed, having a beautiful best furkid in you, sweetheart! (Your pictures are heart melting!!!)

Lots of love and cuddles and kisses to you precious Will, our very special and most deserving, Cat of the Day!!! Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~