Thread: The Ring

The Ring

Has anyone seen this movie? My friend and I decided to go on a late night show tonight (Halloween). I have seen TONS of scarey movies and they are usually stupid, but this one scared the crap outta me! Reggie is sleeping on my bed tonight.

Amy, Andrew and I took my 18 year old brother to watch it last weekend. I am not easily scared, but this movie scared the daylights out of me. I had nightwares for two nights in a row from that move. But I must say I loved it!!

I usually laugh at horrow mives...this one I may have to see!!!

I haven't seen it yet, unfortunately, but I think it looks really good! Everybody that I've talked to that has seen it thinks it was a really good movie, but said the same thing, it was really scarey! I now want to see it even more!

Just HOW DO YOU solve a problem like Maria?
    my best friend went to see it with her boyfriend and it freaked both of them out. So I don't think it's something that I would want to see. I'm not a big horror movie fan anyways, but if I were to see it I would actually try to see the original Japanese version, which probably won't happen cause from what I've heard it's been banned in Japan and if it's been banned there it will be a very hard movie to find.
    Goonies never say die!

Thanks Amy for the great sig!

I have not seen it yet, but I want to!

I just got back from it, it was pretty freaky! I didn't like the horse scene, my friend and I stayed and watched the credits to make sure no animals were hurt a lot of it, I found didn't fit together right, or was just careless..like the addys to the webpages she was looking at said c:/WINDOWS/desktop... and you could see someone moving in a spot you shouldn't have..I still thought it was pretty good though

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)