Thread: Riku - Lynx Point Siamese mix

Riku - Lynx Point Siamese mix

I think my kitties need some pictures posted so I am going to start with Ku! He is the one my husband gets along with best! He has such a great outgoing personality! We call him Ku for short. I would say he is the one we play with his name the most. Rikula and Ku Kuson are some other names he gets called! Rikula has to be held out long and loud like the Ricola cough drops commercials!

This is Phoebe and Riku looking over my computer while I am on it. I am supposed to be giving them attention and not the stupid pad on my lap!

Here is Phoebe and Riku again. They have spent many years together and are rather close!

This is Ku in a couple cat beds we got them. They didn't use them much so they went away for a while and when they came back they seemed to like them better.

This is when we got our couch and he seemed rather happy to have a real couch!

Extreme Ku Closeup!!! Only sad part is you can't see his pretty blue eyes in this picture. I will have to get a few from my husband that accent Ku's eyes!

Ok so not the most flattering picture of myself, but Riku is snuggling on me after a long day at work!

You can see the drastic difference between how Phoebe and Riku sit together in the chair and how he and Riley sit in the chair! They are not quite as close but will be in the same area with each other.

Hubby got new shoes and he claimed the box!

Another tight fit for Riku. Sometimes he just has to fit himself into the tightest spots especially when it is a new spot! I guess he is testing it out to see if he likes it. He hasn't been in that spot for a while so I guess he didn't like it!

Sleepy Ku!

Thanks for looking at my Ku!

http://petoftheday.com/talk/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=32038&dateline=129651  4765
    My Family left to right Riku - Lynx Point Siamese mix, Riley - Domestic Short Hair Tabby, Phoebe - Domestic Medium Hair Tabby, Foxy - Australian Cattle Dog mix - March 2001 - September 15, 2012, Autumn - Labrador Retriever Mix
    Dear Husband and Myself - homo sapiens - James and Becky

Riku is adorable and so are your other cats. I've always found it funny how cats love to squeeze into the smallest places. They look so uncomfortable to me. It's great that all of your cats get along so well.

Aw, look at Ku all curled up. Beautiful kitty kats all.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Beautiful, lovely cats!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hi and welcome to the wonderful world of PT! It's a real treat to see your gorgeous kitties and how nicely they all get along. What could possibly be a better end to the work-day than snuggling with a kitty? Could I ask you to give each of your sweeties lots of scritchies and lovies from their new fan in Trenton?
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Our Cats love us for what we are, and to Rikuand All Of Us at The Found Cat Hotel, we think that You are a Graet Meeowmie.
    Thank You for those Great Cuddly Cat Photos.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

JMCsGirl, your kitties are beautiful! Thank you for the pictures!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Love your kitties! Thanks for the pics!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Thanks for all the kind words! Riku is soo handsome and he knows it!

http://petoftheday.com/talk/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=32038&dateline=129651  4765
    My Family left to right Riku - Lynx Point Siamese mix, Riley - Domestic Short Hair Tabby, Phoebe - Domestic Medium Hair Tabby, Foxy - Australian Cattle Dog mix - March 2001 - September 15, 2012, Autumn - Labrador Retriever Mix
    Dear Husband and Myself - homo sapiens - James and Becky