Thread: Sweet Sophie

Sweet Sophie

Little Sophie, you are such a sweet and pretty girl.
    And you have already seen so much in your life. We love that picture of you and Mandy. You had a mom and a kitty grandmom - that was a good thing and surely taught you how to be a tortie princess.

Orion and Kiri wave at you from here and say that if you ahve people with lots of paper around that is a good thing as you can play so wonderfully with the stuff.

Sophie, you're such a pretty little thing. I love the pic and you and Mandy (at least I assume it's Mandy) all cuddle up together. I'm so glad that you allowed your humans to rescue you and take you to your nice new home where you're safe and warm and cozy and have plenty to eat and fursibs to play with. Enjoy your day as COTD, cutie pie.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Hello Sophie, it's a pleasure to meet you. You are a very cute little girl. I'm glad you have a good home now. You're just getting started in life and I'm sure you and your family will love each other more and more as the years go by. Congrats on being kitten COTD! Kay in NC

Happy Cat of the Day to you, precious Sophie! I was so moved by your story, sweetheart; had tears in my eyes reading your autobiography, your rags to riches tale! You had a rough start at life, for sure, but oh, what a happy ending! I can't imagine how anyone could pass you up, resist your precious self, but their loss was your family's great gain!

I'm so sorry you lost your beloved best furfriend, sister Mandy, but thankfully your devoted humans, and even your other fursibs, are helping to fill that hole in your heart! Every kitty deserves a forever family as special as yours, Sophie, and how lucky are they as well, having the sweetest, most beautiful best friend and furkid in you!

Thanks for warming my cold and snowy day with your heartwarming story, Sophie! I hope you and your kitty sibs are all treated to a very happy day of celebration, treated to all sorts of fun stuff!

Love and cuddles and little kisses to you, precious Sophie; our very special and most deserving, Cat of the Day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

My what a pretty girl you are and I have a pic of your papa and he is
    not a happy camper.

Sophie, we Found Cats know just how you feel.
    We had Our Cat Mentors too , Older Cats who were always there for us, who did not mind if we ate first and were always there like your Mandy to purr us to sleep.
    They are gone like Mandy, but they come back once in a while to let us know that they are all right and that they are travelling all around the world as Angels and they tell us all about their travels.

You are such a Pretty Tortie Sophie and you are so lucky that you won the Furr Ever and have found your place in the Sun, where we nelieve that you and Your Two Older Cat Companions will reach an understanding and that one day you will all be curled up together.

Pouncer, Karina and Pouncer Roccalno are Our Torties and they are starting Our Tortoiseshell MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW For You and Mandy , who will always be Friends.
    And Your You Sweet Sophie, Our Newest Saved Cat ^^ Our Newest Tortie ^^ , Our Newest Friend^^ and Our Newest Cat Of The Day Sweet Sophie ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Sophie what a beauty you are!!!

I loved seeing your sweet face on my computer today. You remind me of a couple of torties I loved in the past. I'm so happy you have your wonderful forever home now. Enjoy your special day to the fullest, ok?

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries

Sophie

What a lovely name and a pretty cat!! So glad you are cat of the day,celebrate yourselves!peace and love

Sweet Sophie, what a lovely tortie girl you are! I am so sorry for your loss of Mandy, and I'm glad your people and your other kitty-siblings are taking such good care of you! Happy Cat of the Day to you, pretty Sophie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello Sophie,

I would have picked you sweetie. You are a beautiful kitty. I love
    your pretty coloring. It makes me so happy to know what a wonderful home
    you have now. Congratulations on being chosen as our CAT OF THE DAY.
    Wishing you a long,happy & healthy life precious Sophie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Sophie

She is just adorable! What a cutie. So glad she has a happy forever home with lots of love! Congratulations on being Cat of the Day.

-K.

You're so pretty Sophie! I love your story! Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla