Thread: Buffy (long-hair chihuahua) - more pictures

Buffy (long-hair chihuahua) - more pictures

I added some more pictures of when Buffy was younger - hope you like them.

Barbi
    http://www.geocities.com/youngcasano...estFriend.html

[This message has been edited by barbi (edited June 08, 2001).]

Buffy is so cute! And she looks like she's in utter bliss with the tummy rub!

Barbi,
    I loved the additional pictures. Now I have more questions!

Did you own the mom and dad, or were you just able to get picture at two days old? I can not believe how small she was?

What is her temperment now? Is she a barker, biter, etc., or is she as sweet as she looks?

I want to know more! I have never been a "little dog" fan, but I think might be now!!

Logan

Barbi is and was so adorable. I can't believe how tiny she was.

OMG, I'm in love!

Thelmalu that makes two of us!!!!!!!!!! What a sweetie pie!!

Oh I love her to pieces! How adorable! She is one of the sweetest puppies I have ever seen!

Originally posted by Logan:
    Barbi,
    I loved the additional pictures. Now I have more questions!

Did you own the mom and dad, or were you just able to get picture at two days old? I can not believe how small she was?

What is her temperment now? Is she a barker, biter, etc., or is she as sweet as she looks?

I want to know more! I have never been a "little dog" fan, but I think might be now!!

Logan
    My Sister owns Buffy's mother & father. It was an unplanned pregnancy that turned out for the best since we simply cannot imagine being without her. The mother had 3 healthy puppies which we have kept in the immediate family. Buffy's temperament right now is 100% luvable. She loves to lick your face and acts more like a lap dog. We heard her bark for the first time last week when someone rang the door bell....it was soooooooo funny. She made us all laugh. She acts more like a chihuahua than Tobi in the sense that she's more alert to her surroundings and more on guard, even though she's so tiny. Also, when she's near a very large dog (there's a Great Dane in our neighborhood) she's not intimidated at all. My other chihuahua Tobi usually is. We're in the process of teaching Buffy not to nip since her teeth are really sharp, she should catch on in a few days.

All I know is that I'm positive I will always have a chihuahua in my household. They are amazing little animals with a huge heart. A lot of my co-workers were under the impression that chihuahuas were yappy, biters, and could not be trusted around little children --- well.....nothing could be further from the thruth. Both of my chi's love children and enjoy playing with them and neither one has turned out yappy. I recommend this little breed to EVERYONE.

I'm glad you enjoyed the pictures.

Barbi

This may be a little off the subject but I enjoyed the "unplanned pregnancy" part. My daughter's next door neighbor has two scotties. (Male and female...Bonnie & Clyde). They had one litter and were not planning any more. Bonnie went into heat so Clyde was locked up in the kitchen. When they got home Bonnie and Clyde were both upstairs. I asked him if there was soft music playing and candles burning when he found them together. Now it looks like Bonnie is expecting litter #2!

Buffy is so cute! Especially when she was so young! Plus she's named after one of my favorite shows

------------------
    ~~*-Boxers Are The Best-*~~