Thread: Good Deal on Cat food, litter, dog food too - USA

Good Deal on Cat food, litter, dog food too - USA

Edited from an online newsletter I get from Catster:

Two months ago we introduced you to PetFlow.com, the one stop online cat (and dog) food store. . . .

PetFlow is the site that allows you to set a delivery schedule for your cat food, treats, and litter. That means in just 5 minutes you can eliminate those wet wintery trips to the store, and those hot humid trips in 5 months (hot and humid does sound pretty good right now though!!)

For those who haven't signed up yet: 1) Go to Petflow.com, 2) Pick your regular brand, 3) Set a delivery schedule.

That's it. They have a massive selection of prescription, premium, and organic pet foods, including a ton of hard to find brands. Best of all? This mind-boggling FREE shipping on all orders over $59 promotion! Just use coupon code: Catster

That'll give you free shipping on all your orders of $59 or more.

Let the FedEx team worry about the hassle, while you cuddle up with your pet and watch American Idol!

You can change or cancel your order whenever you want, and for those of you who have plenty of food right now, go check out Petflow.com, and then schedule your order for anytime in the future! They allow for 1 time orders, so try them out if you need to!

I didn't catch this in the 2 months' back notice, lol. They have lots of good brands.

Just thought I'd share.

I wish this was in Catada, as they are bringing up the Whiskas Pouches now.
    I know My Cats Love Those!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS