Thread: Wawa & Schusch

Wawa & Schusch

Oh my what cute geckos you are! I have never seen a Leopard Gecho before as we only have green ones here. They are really cool looking!

Happy Pet Of The Day to both of you!

Hello, it was enjoyable reading about you two geckos. Your human did a good job writing the article. It sounds as if you are well cared for and loved. I hope you and your human have a long time together. Congrats on being POTD! Kay in NC USA

Hi Wawa and Schusch! Happy Pet of the Day to you!
    What handsome Leopard Geckos you both are, and clearly the best of buds! hehe What a gorgeous, most amazing shot that is of you two with your paw over the other's back...simply precious! How lucky you are to have each other, and what a lucky young person your guardian is, having two such sweet and gentle, most unique companions in you both! Sounds as though you're living the good life, being pampered to the max, treated to only the best of accommodations, and loved unconditionally, just as all of our companions animals should be!
    Congratulations and lots of love to you on your big day, Wawa and Schusch; it was a treat getting to know you! I hope you two cuties enjoy a very happy Pet of the Day, being spoiled and loved to pieces! Long and happy life to you, precious Wawa and Schusch!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Wawa and Schush, what a charming, priceless picture of you two, demonstrating your mutual affection! You are both adorable and I hope you have a delightful POTD celebration with each other and your devoted guardian!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Wawa & Schusch what a pair of beauties you are!!!

What a treat to meet you today! I loved reading about you. I hope you and your loving guardian are having a wonderful day.

Congratulations, sweeties, on being our very special Pets of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries

Wawa and Schusch

Beautiful little gecko's ya have there! Perfect little pets of the day, congratulations and enjoy! Peace and love