Thread: Precious!

Precious!

How wonderful to have found your soulmate. She was obviously meant for you. Your Precious has the most loving look in her eyes. What a sweet girl she is - and so beautiful. I, too, wish you many more years of joy and friendship together. Happy COTD, Precious

Your Precious is like My Precious My little flame poimt Siamese who came to me many years ago. She was so afriad of me but after time and after her partner Sam came here , she like your Precious blossomed and we became the best of friends.
    Precious is such a Beautiful Tabby Cat and you will have so many years together of fun and joy together , and you will always be there for each other.

We love those Photos of Precioous enjoying her home and lying on her couch, she really is a blenmd of such amazing colors and we only wish we could take Your Precious out some day for dinner.

My Precious and Sam Angels now with the Awesome Angels are starting the MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
    WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS For You Precious, Our Newest Saved Cat ^^ Our Newest Friend^^ and Our Newest Cat Of the Day.^^
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hello Precious, it's nice to meet you. I am so glad your human was patient and loving with you as you got over your shyness. Look at you now--best friends--hanging out together. You really are a pretty girl and it is obvious you have a good home and are completely loved. I hope you all will have many more years together. Congrats on being COTD! Kay in NC

Sweet Precious...

Dear Friend,
    Thank you so much for sharing Precious with your fellow cat lovers. She's a beautiful kitty. May the Lord bless you for taking her in and then being patient with her as she adapted herself to your environment. It appears she possibly had some abuse in her past, or was at least threatened or felt threatened. There are some kitties in my neighborhood who, even if they don't know you, will come if called and then roll on their backs and purr. There are others who run in the other direction if called. It just shows kitties are like people- if they have been wounded, either physically or emotionally, they'll shy away from contact. I'm so glad Precious is at ease with you now.
    You said Precious is nine years old. If you make sure to keep her inside and NEVER let her out, she has a good chance at being with you quite a few more years. We have a fifteen year old gray dilute tabby girl kitty named Erin, AKA "Mouser", although she's never seen a mouse. Her nickname was more because when she was a kitten, she had really big ears. She was a real cutie. Anyway, Erin is spry for her age and can easily clear the baby gates we have up to restrict the movements of our now-walking baby granddaughter. She looks like a little gazelle when she jumps them. She can also jump up on a sink and the washer and dryer, although we do discourage the sink and dryer, etc. She has plenty of places to roam in our house (not that it's big) without having to get up on places where she has no business.
    Again, thank you for sharing Precious with us. It appears she is well-named. May the Lord grant you both a long, happy, healthy life together, filled with warm, sunny days where she can sit in the window and soak up the rays. May she also be able to see plenty of birdies, so she can chatter-talk to them and tell them how she would like to crunch their little bodies, if she had the chance (Erin loves to talk to the birds and often tells then what she would do if she were not retrained, LOL). May Precious have nice, cool nights in which to find a warm, snuggly bed and rest up for the next day's activities.
    May the Lord bless and keep you.
    My love to all in Christ Jesus, my Beloved and Lord.
    Jim Grayson
    Lexington, Kentucky
    U.S.A.

Blog Entries

sunshine

Precious is a very sweet cat! Reminds me of the song(you are my sunshine). Love cats ,they are such a blessing, can't imagine living without animals. Being Cat of the day rocks, mine loved it. Have a good one, ya'll deserve it Peace and love

Precious, how nice that you and your human found each other. Ok, you had to take a little detour along the way but you're in your true place now. You truly a precious girl and I wish you many more happy years together. Enjoy your day as COTD, pretty girl.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Precious what a lovely girl you are!!!

I loved seeing your sweet pictures today. You look a bit like my Grandma kitty. We are both thrilled that you came out of your shell and fell in love with your human. We hope you are both having a wonderful day together.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pretty Precious!

What a lovely golden girl you are!
    I'm glad that your human had patience with you, as you were a full grown kitty used to a certain way of life before you found your forever home!
    You look-alike here - Ivanna (The Terrible) - says hello!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ivanna.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	56.0 KB 
ID:	46793   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ivanna 2.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	65.0 KB 
ID:	46794   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ivanna on the bed.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	89.8 KB 
ID:	46795   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ivanna relaxing after chaos.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	80.5 KB 
ID:	46796  

Hello Precious, and that is sure what you are. You are a beautiful
    little kitty. You look so comfortable and at-home now in your very own
    house. I know your person thanks you for your trust. Congratulations
    pretty girl on being our honored CAT OF THE DAY. Enjoy the day sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi there Precious! Happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful girl! What a treat it was meeting you today, sweetheart, reading of the very special relationship you and your very proud person share! She (or he) waited a long, long time, since childhood, for her/his "2nd" to come along, but something tells me it was simply a matter of waiting for that one very special one, that perfect fit..and there you were! It took a bit of time for you to learn to love and trust, to settle in, but oh, what a very special, everlasting bond of love and friendship you two have forged! We are so grateful to your dear person for giving you all the time needed for you to "come around." I'm sure your person would agree, it was well worth the wait!
    Thanks for the smiles, Precious, and thanks to your person for sharing your touching tale, your lovely photos with us all! I wish for you and your family a very special day, and many, many more wonderful years together! Love and cuddles and kisses to you on your much deserved day of honor, beautiful Precious!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi, Precious, lovely tabby girl! I agree with the wishes for you and your human to have many more wonderful years together! Happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

When I first saw your picture I thought you were a young cat, Precious, and surprised to see that you are nine years old! You look wonderful and I predict that you will enjoy many more years with your family. It must have been hard for you, Precious, leaving a home and going to live with a "stranger." It took a while for you to build trust and now you show your love and devotion to your forever family in many ways. Precious, you are a beautiful girl and a wonderful COTD!