Thread: Nikita the Cockatiel

Nikita the Cockatiel

What a beautiful bird you are, Nikita. I enjoyed reading about you and your antics. That's so nice that you can stay out of your cage all day and have fun with your human. No doubt you are cared for and loved. I hope you and your human will be together for many years. Congrats on being POTD! Kay in NC USA

Hi Nikita! Happy Pet of the Day to you, beautiful birdie! What lovely photos your human has included in your tribute! Your tail, your plumage and markings are simply stunning, and who can resist those trademark "tiel rosy cheeks, and that awesome headpiece! I laughed out loud when I read of your "love" for reading, hehe, and how you only speak while gazing in the mirror! No doubt you're saying, "Who is that beautiful birdie in the mirror?" And no worries, not speaking your Mommy's native tongue! You speak to her in your own language, the language of love! How lucky she is to have a best feathered friend, and joyful, loving companion in you, Nikita! Beautiful, smart, sweet and packed with personality...you're everything a human could ever hope for in a best feathered friend!
    Enjoy your well earned day on center stage, Nikita! I hope you're treated to all your heart desires, and more!!! Love and bunches of cuddles and head skritches to you, precious Nikita!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Nikita.... I love your name and you are a very beautiful and lucky bird to have a whole room to yourself! Congratulations on being Pet Of The Day! Tell "mom" to give you a special treat today!

Nikita what a beauty you are for sure!!!

I loved seeing your sweet pictures today. The one of you looking down made me smile!!! Something sure had your attention!!! You looked like you couldn't quite believe what you were seeing!!! I bet living with you is so much fun. Your family must smile most of the day every day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries

Nikita

I agree with everyone, what a wonderful little bird! Excellent Pet of the day,Congrats

What a sight to behold, beautiful Nikita! I hope you have a wonderful POTD celebration with your loving guardian, and get special treats because you are so deserving!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs