Jenn....

Well I have a BIG boy named Joseph that constantly grooms and that is who I bought this for. He is not overly fat he is just plain ole BIG. I got it at the vets and it was 21 dollars for a 16 oz spray bottle. If your cat dont like being sprayed, as mine dont, then you can pour some in a bowl, wet your hand or a sponge and put it on that way. You need to make sure it is wet down to the skin. After that I brush the cat with a very soft brush to straighten the fur back out. It wont hurt the cat if he licks the stuff. I cant use the shampoo that they talk about below as there is no way I can wash a 27 lb cat by myself!!!!

Ok here is what the bottle says:

Cruelty Free

EQyss Grooming Products

MICRO-TEK PET SPRAY
Leave on protection for pets with skin problems.
Stop-itch formular.

Fast acting spray that may on contact neutralize skin problems. Provides leave on protection which continues to work for over 24 hours. Micro-Tek spray promotes a healthy skin and coat by neutralizing skin problems. This formula offers leave on protection to the affected areas.

Stops biting, licking and scratchin.
Neutralizes contact allergies.
Will not burn or hurt open wonds.
Controls pet odor.
Non-steroidal & Alcohol free.
Reduces skin redness caused by irritation.
Non-toxic & Environmentally friendly.

Directions:
After bathing with Micro-Tek shampoo (I dont have the shampoo) mist areas where your pet is biting, itching, licking, or scratching.

Twice weekly- Push hair back on problem areas and spray directly on the skin.

Once daily- Mist entire coat with a light spray to stop grooming problems from spreading.

Do not rinse spray off. Continue until problem disappears, then use PREMIER Spray to moisturize coat and help prevent problems from recurring. Spray will be more effective. if pet has been bathed with MICRO-TEK shampoo prior to the initial spraying and weekly until problem is gone.