Thread: Best Bunny Flecki!

Best Bunny Flecki!

Happy Pet of the Day to you Flecki, the best bunny in the whole wide world! What a beautiful bunny boy you are, Flecki, inside and out! All of you Lion Head bunnies are so precious, and you especially so; your silvery grey coat is simply gorgeous, and oh, what a face!

I so enjoyed reading all about your happy, care free life, Flecki! How lucky you are to have such a caring and loving home and family! Every bunny should be so pampered, enjoying time out in the garden in summer, dining on only the finest foods, and having not just one but two ultra-deluxe, colorfully painted hutches to nest in...one for winter, and one for summer; how neat is that! And I must say Flecki, you are quite the cutie character, what with all of those adorable habits of yours, like putting your ear up to the speaker to listen to Michael Jackson, and sleeping with your very own stuffed duck! How sweet!

I'm so very sorry to hear that you lost your partner, Flecki. But thankfully you and your devoted person had one another to turn to for comfort during that very sad time! How lucky you are to have one another; best friends for life!

Many thanks to your family for sharing your sweet self with us all! It was a pleasure meeting you today, having the opportunity to honor you, and all that you mean to your family! Lots of love and cuddles to you on your big day in the spotlight, precious Flecki! I hope you're enjoying a fun filled, extra special, Pet of the Day celebration; you sure deserve it!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Flecki what an adorable fellow you are!!!

I loved seeing your sweet picture and reading about you today. How wonderful that you have a summer and a winter home!!! Your family loves you very much, I can tell. I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, Flecki! How nice to meet you today! I like your beautiful grey and white coat! I'll bet you are very soft to pet. How neat that you have a favorite stuffie of your very own! And two homes, one for summer and one for winter -- I can tell your family loves you very much! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day, dear Flecki!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Flecki, It is a pleasure to meet you. You certainly are a cute rabbit. I enjoyed reading about you and did not know rabbits would eat bananas. I can tell you are loved and hope you have many years with your human. Congrats on being POTD! Kay in NC USA

Oh my gosh Flecki, you're too cute! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

For flecki

WOW-YOU ARE ONE GORGEOUS RABBIT! I AM A NEW YORK/USA CAT LADY. HAPPY PET OF THE DAY I HAVE NOTICED HERE ON PET TALK THAT SO MANY GERMAN PET OWNERS HAVE RABBITS! I AM PART GERMAN MYSELF, BUT I HAVE NEVER TAKEN A TRIP THERE AS OF NOW. FLECKI- I AM SORRY TO HEAR THAT YOU LOST YOUR PARTNER LAST YEAR. I KNOW YOU AND YOUR HUMAN HAVE HELPED EACH OTHER HEAL AND GET THROUGH THE TEARS. YOU ARE A BEAUTIFUL PET! ALL THE BEST TO YOU AND YOURS-SUSANSWATLIN518