Greetings Buster! A very happy Pet of the Day to you, beautiful birdie boy! Oh, how I enjoyed reading your very proud person's love filled, most entertaining tribute to her beautiful, best feathered friend...what a scamp, what a character, what a busy boy you are, Buster! How could anyone resist such a joyful, spirited, life and people (if not doggie) loving creature? Your engery level is off the charts! Your Mom may not have believed at first that anyone could fill your beloved predecessor Monty's clawprints. But I think she would agree, you're loved every bit as much, in your very own, unique way, for the very special boy that you are! How lucky she is to have you as her best buddy, there to brighten her days, and comfort her when she's feeling blue!

Thanks for the huge smiles, and laughs, Buster! I was going to wish you a happy and fun filled day of celebration, but I have a feeling that's how it goes at your house each and every day! Cuddles and little kisses to you on your much deserved day in the spotlight, precious Buster!
(Wish your Mom would put up a pic of you belly up, begging for skritches! How precious!)