Thread: Hi Buster!

Hi Buster!

Greetings Buster! A very happy Pet of the Day to you, beautiful birdie boy! Oh, how I enjoyed reading your very proud person's love filled, most entertaining tribute to her beautiful, best feathered friend...what a scamp, what a character, what a busy boy you are, Buster! How could anyone resist such a joyful, spirited, life and people (if not doggie) loving creature? Your engery level is off the charts! Your Mom may not have believed at first that anyone could fill your beloved predecessor Monty's clawprints. But I think she would agree, you're loved every bit as much, in your very own, unique way, for the very special boy that you are! How lucky she is to have you as her best buddy, there to brighten her days, and comfort her when she's feeling blue!

Thanks for the huge smiles, and laughs, Buster! I was going to wish you a happy and fun filled day of celebration, but I have a feeling that's how it goes at your house each and every day! Cuddles and little kisses to you on your much deserved day in the spotlight, precious Buster!
    (Wish your Mom would put up a pic of you belly up, begging for skritches! How precious!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Buster what a gorgeous boy you are!!!

I loved seeing your picture today but reading about you and your antics made me chuckle!!! What a hoot you are!!! Things are never boring with you around, eh? I hope you and your loving family are having a wonderfully fun day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Buster,

What a pretty bird and so cute & lively. You are still a baby, so you
    have many happy times ahead. Congrats on being our PET OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries

Hi Baby

Hey thanks for sharing. Seeing and reading about funny feathered Buster cheered my heart! Have a great day

Hi Buster! What a great looking, and fun bird you are! I can imagine you are a blast to be around! I have a Cinnamon Conure, which is a variation of the Green Cheek, and he is a blast as well! Very fun birds to have around! Congrats on being such a beautiful bird, and being such a deserving Pet Of The Day! Hope you've had a very special day today!!