Thread: Isabeau

Isabeau

Oh Isabeau I am so glad you have a loving family instead of wandering the streets. Happy dotd to you sweet girl
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Isabeau....You are a beautiful lady. I just love your white hair. Congratulations on DOTD. I got to see how pretty you are.

Linda
    SC
    LHCamry

Very pretty little dog! I love the name! It is one I have never heard before.

http://petoftheday.com/talk/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=32038&dateline=129651  4765
    My Family left to right Riku - Lynx Point Siamese mix, Riley - Domestic Short Hair Tabby, Phoebe - Domestic Medium Hair Tabby, Foxy - Australian Cattle Dog mix - March 2001 - September 15, 2012, Autumn - Labrador Retriever Mix
    Dear Husband and Myself - homo sapiens - James and Becky

Hello Miss Isabeau, You are a beautiful girl! You're so shiny LOL and cute and I bet you are spoiled too. Why not? I am so glad you have a great home and are no doubt loved. I enjoyed reading your writeup. I hope you and your family will have many years together. Congrats on being DOTD! Kay in NC

Hi there, Isabeau! A very happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart! I agree with Kay! You're SOO sparkly, shiny white! Oh, what a beautiful, precious, diva doll baby you are, Isabeau! How on earth a dainty, delicate little girl such as you came to find yourself homeless, walking the mean streets, is beyond me! Thank God for the good souls who rescued you from the most unspeakable of fates, and for your dear Mommy and Daddy, for providing you with the happiest forever home and family a pup could ever hope for; lavished with love, an enviable cache of toys, and your very own BIG bed (which you're kind enough to share with the humans I ask you Isabeau, could life be any better? But the truly lucky ones are your dear Mommy and Daddy, having a best furkid and loving companion in you, bringing endless joy to their lives!

I so enjoyed your reading your heartwarming story, Isabeau, and your photo spead, is heart melting! Thank you for taking the time out of your jam-packed, fun filled day to paw off a note to us, teling us all about your enchanted life! Love and cuddles to you precious Isabeau, our very special and most deserving, honoree! I hope for you and your furry sibs, your doting Mommy and Daddy, a very happy and fun filled "top dog" day, and many, many more wonderful years together!
    ("Go flat...")

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Hey there Pretty Girl. Not only are you beautiful and blonde, but you're SHINY too. What a beautiful coat you have. My little guy Sparky is giving you the eye, and he'd like to know what your people feed you to give you such a beautiful coat.

I just can't imagine you walking the streets - homeless and hungry. You were so lucky to be rescued by such a wonderful and loving family, and isn't it just great that you will be so well cared for and pampered and loved for the rest of your life?

Sending lots of hugs and belly rubs to you on your very special day today - as the very honored DOTD. Tail wags and doggie kisses being sent from cold Delaware.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Hi Isabeau,

You are a beautiful little lady. I am so sorry to hear that your buddy
    Poodle passed away. I'll bet he was a good friend. It is good to know how
    much you are loved. You do sound lke a very sweet,friendly pup. I am
    pleased to offer my congratulations on being our DOG OF THE DAY.
    Sending lots of hugs & kisses pretty Isabeau.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries

Isabeau

What a sweet,shiny little angel!!! Happy wonderful DOTD to you

Isabeau!

I'm sorry that you lost your lil' toy poodle brother ...he was a real cutie!
    And so are you! What a wonderful life you have now, after being found wandering the streets...everyday is DOTD for you, right?