Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fang

Fang

What a Handsome boy you are! My goodness you are just too cute! And being lovable is such a good trait. Sure wish I could give you pets. You really deserve to be Pet Of The Day!

Congratulations, enjoy your day!

Fang what a gorgeous tuxedo cat!! I love your cute little white paws!! Your human is very lucky to get such a sweet "welcome home" everyday from you - how very thoughtful of you!! Hope you have a fantastic day with your cat and human family

Fang, you're such a fine specimen of a handsome Tuxie boy. It's so nice to read that you're thriving after surviving for so long outdoors. You deserve nothing but the best and it appears that you've got it. Enjoy your day as COTD, handsome boy.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Hello Fang, it's a pleasure to meet you. You are a very handsome boy--love your black and white coloring--and it sounds as if you are sweet and smart too. You're so lucky your human took you in and probably saved your life. I can tell you have a good home and are loved. I hope you, your cat pals, and your human will have many years together. Congrats on being COTD! Kay in NC

Fang, the Laid Back Kitty

Dear Friend,
    First of all, may the Lord richly bless you for the kind heart you have toward His creation. May He smile upon you and keep you and your loved ones safe, both human and not human. May He hold you close and if you happen not to know His Son Jesus, I pray you do so before you leave this earth. You're rich now; you'll be much richer if you know Him. I'm not judging you in this area; I just don't know you and your beliefs although you're obviously a nice person.
    I agree with you; judging from what you said, Fang would not have been long for this world had you not rescued him. He's a truly handsome kitty. I love how he looks so laid back when he rests. Obviously, he is.
    I've seen other kitties who love the rings off the mild jugs. I like how Fang meows when he's playing. It's come to me that since our little kitties are kin to the big cats, their "meow" when they play may be akin to a lion or leopard's roar when they make a kill. I have a fifteen year old female gray dilute tabby who loves to carry on of her soft animal toys in her mouth and meow loudly as she walks with it. I didn't understand what she was doing until it came to me one day she was proclaiming her "victory" over the animal. Could it be maybe Fang is doing the same?
    Well, take care, my friend. May you, Fang and all your loved ones, human and non-human, have long happy lives together. May your deepest heart dreams come true.
    My love to all in my Blessed Lord Jesus,
    Jim Grayson
    Lexington, Kentucky
    U.S.A.

What a Lucky Little Tuxedo Cat you are Fang, and We Found Ctas always love when a Stary Cat becomes a Found Cat with lots of Cat Buddies and a Gurdian who will make very sure that their New Friend will never ever be lonely or hungry anymore.

When yopu rescue a Stray Animal, you have a loyal devoted Friend for life, a True Blue Friend who will be a loyal Companion and will always be there for you to make you less alone and will make you feel so good.'There is nothing like the feeling you have when you save a Life.

We Lucky Found Hotel Cats All Love a Happy Story and are sending a Special MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Saved Cat ^^ Our Newest Tuxedo ^^ and Our Newest Friend ^^and Cat of The Day Fantastic Fang^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Theres truth about those Tuxedo cats and being loverboys!
    I bet you have fun with all those milk rings. I know a tux that likes to catch swizzle straws
    Fang it looks like life is good for ya You have come a long way from the picture of you sitting on the milk crate. So glad you are so loved and how well you return that love to your human! That comes so easy for cats..thats why I love 'em so much!! Happy COTD handsome Fang.

Oh.. and its just the sweetest thing to see a cat with paws crossed!

Fang, you are so handsome! I love your crossed, mittened paws in the first photo! I would love to pet your beautiful, fluffy coat- perhaps you human will do that for me today. Happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Fang what a gorgeous fellow you are!!!

What a treat to see your wonderful pictures today. The one of you outside looking so miserable made me so very glad you have a loving family and home now. Give your mommy an extra kiss for being such a blessing to you, ok? I hope you are being spoiled rotten today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fang

What a gorgeous boy you are; thanks to your parents SO MUCH for taking you in when you needed them so desperately. Mom and Dad will be very blessed for doing so. Fang sounds like a great addition to the family; take care, all of you. So glad to see Fang with his own bed; sharp contrast to his former life. Happy COTD

Hello Fang,

What a handsome boy indeed. You sure have the most awesome
    whiskers sweetie, and love those crossed paws too. You look so happy
    and comfortable living the good life now. Congratulations on being chosen
    as today's special CAT OF THE DAY. Pats & scritches to you and a wish
    for a long & happy life with your lucky family.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi there Fang! A very happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart! What a handsome, debonair Tuxie boy you are! Looking at your gorgeous self, that glorious coat, it's hard to imagine you once bedraggled, sickly, facing an unspeakable fate! Just goes to show you what a healthy diet and a ton of love can do to help heal the body and soul! I'm so happy you found your way to forever family, your humans and furry sibs! I have no doubt with them is where you were destined to be, and oh, what a wonderful life it is! But no one is luckier than your family, having been blessed with a furkid as beautiful, as sweet and loving as you, Fang!

Thanks for ending my day with a big smile, Fang! I hope you and your furry sibs are enjoying a very happy, fun filled Cat of the Day bash, being spoiled to the max and loved to pieces! Love and hugs to you on your big day, precious Fang!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Fang

Such a handsome kitty! I love those big white whiskers and cute white paws. Happy Cat of the Day to you! It is so wonderful that your family was able to rescue you from the dangerous outdoor life.

-K.

You are a big beautiful boy, Fang! I enjoyed seeing your photos and reading your story. It looks like you are getting much more fur now that you are an indoor kitty. You sure have a lot of fun at your house with your toys and new fursibs. I bet you love your new family as much as they love you! You are a great COTD Fang!

Blog Entries

Furry fang

Just loved seeing Fang, he's so great and I love his macho name! Congrats to the whole family,hang loose