Thread: Guinness the Boston Terrier

Guinness the Boston Terrier

Hello Gunness, it is a pleasure to meet you. What a pretty sweet smart dog you are. I am so sorry to hear that you have a type of cancer and hope that you are able to fight it off. I know your loving family will do everything they can to help you. Meanwhile, it sure sounds as if you arent slowing down and you still have fun. I hope all of you will have many more years together. Congrats on being DOTD! Kay in NC

Hi Guinness! So happy to meet you, sweet baby girl! What an honor it is to have such a beautiful, joyful, life loving doggie as our EXTRA special, Sunday Dog of the Day! My heart was singing as I read your family's loving tribute to their beloved girl! I thought my pup was a life loving ball of energy, but I don't think I've ever met a pup who loves life as you do! Your photos melted my heart...I especially love the one of you "taking a break" from your ball fetching, catching some zzz's on your steps! hehe (I'm thinking you might have just been giving your Mom a break!)

I'm so sorry to hear of your very serious diagnosis, Guinness. You still have so much living and loving to do, and I hope and pray that you can beat that horrible disease, and know many, many more wonderful years with your proud people.

We thank your family for sharing your heart warming story with us, Guinness, giving us the opportunity to meet you, and pay tribute to all that you mean to them! How blessed they are to have a furkid as loving as you! Big get well hugs and lots of kisses to you on much deserved day of honor, beautiful Guinness, Dog of the Day, EVERY DAY!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You're so pretty Guinness! I like the picture of you sleeping on the steps. I hope you can fight this cancer and win. Congrats on being DOTD!
    I hope this is a special day for you.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Guinness the Adorable Boston Terrier!

Guinness you are so sweet and loveable looking. I hope you can beat the cancer and have many more happy years with your wonderful family.

To Guinness mom and dad; In March 2010 our 17 year old lab was disgnosed with anal cancer and was given one to three months to live. It is now the end of January and our big boy is still with us. He's not in pain and the vet gave us pills to help his arthritis and he goes for two daily walks and still is eating and playing with our neighbor's two great danes. We call each day he's with us a gift and I just wanted you to know there is hope for your little guy.

Gorgeous Guinness!

Guinness - what a cute smart girl you are!
    I really hope that you beat the cancer...and keep on enjoying life!

Hello Guinness,

You do look like a spoiled little Princess, as well you should be.
    A sweet & pretty girl like you should have the best & I'm sure your family
    agrees. I enjoyed your pictures sweetie & I hope you continue to delight
    your family for years to come. Congratulations on being chosen for honor
    today as our beautiful Sunday DOG OF THE DAY. Sending hugs & kisses
    just for you sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hello Princess Guinness, what a sweetheart of a girl you seem to be. I'm glad you've had a loving forever home ever since you were a pup. I'm sad though, to hear of your medical problems. Hopefully you will overcome and get to stay with your mom and dad for a long long time. I wish I could give you a hug and a kiss, sweet girl. Congratulations dear Guinness on being our DOTD.
    Last edited by irish; 01-30-2011 at 05:20 PM. Reason: spelling

Blog Entries

boston terrier

Sure love your little dog Guinness,what a perfect sweetheart!!! I used to have a boston terrier I babysat named Penny and I used to bath her and paint her nails.She was the joy of everyone around her as I'm sure your wee dog is to. Hope you have her for a long time to come and I know every day will be full of love. So happy you are dotd!!!

Guinness

Be well, Guinness - Prayers for you and your family!!

Guinness the Boston Terrier

Wishing you the best with your battle.

Guinness

HELLO- I SINCERELY HOPE THAT THINGS CAN TURN AROUND FOR YOU BUT IF NOT- I ALSO PRAY THAT YOU HAVE TIME TO LOVE AND SHARE MORE WITH YOUR FAMILY. MY GOOD FRIEND HAS ONE OF THESE BOSTON TERRIERS AND THEY SURE DO LOVE THOSE BELLYRUBS! I KNOW MY FRIEND'S DOG HAS HAD CATARACTS. ENJOY EACH DAY RIGHT NOW, AND LOVE WILL SHOW THE WAY. I AM A CAT LADY BUT I CARE ABOUT DOGS AS WELL. GUINNESS- I ADORE YOUR PICTURES!SUSANSWATLIN518

Thank you!

This is Guinness' mom. We would like to thank everyone for their kind words and support. We keep hoping for the best and enjoying all the time we have with her. It was an honor for Guinness to be dog of the day. Thanks again! Guinness and her mom