Thread: Elsa

Elsa

Elsa...........What a beautiful lady you are. I would love to have you for my
    friend also.It is so good to read such nice things about you. Congratulations on DOTD. Elsa, Take very good care of your owner and Knight.

Linda
    SC
    LHCamry

Elsa, What a wonderful tribute your human has written about you. It was a pleasure to read about you. No doubt you are beautiful, smart, loyal, playful, and loved. I hope you and Knight will be with your human for many years. You really do sound as if you are a wonderful girl. Congrats on being DOTD! Kay in NC

Hi Elsa! A very happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart!
    What an absolutely stunning, majestic GSD you are, Elsa, and true to your beloved breed, so incredibly intelligent and hardworking, so devoted to your family, bothhuman and furry! And you're a working girl to boot! Most of us would dread the thought of getting up each day long before the sun rises to move out 82 horses! But when one has a hard working partner and helper such as you by her side to inspire her, I'm sure it's no chore at all! How lucky your human is to have you as her best friend and partner; her courageous protector and heart healer; you truly were heaven sent! And now with brother Knight in the pack, she's doubly blessed!

Thanks for the big smiles, for warming my snowy, cold day with your heartwarming story, Elsa! I so enjoyed looking at your lovely photos, reading your proud human's very touching, heartfelt tribute to her beautiful best friend and loving companion! The only thing missing was some video of you rolling in and eating snow, jumping through hula hoops, and herding those ducks! (So, you're not ALL work after all!)
    I hope you and your young charge Knight are both enjoying a very special day of celebration, though I have a feeling the partying may have to wait until this evening; lots of work to get done first, right Elsa?

Lots of love and hugs to you on your big day, beautiful Elsa, and to your brother Knight too! I was a pleasure and an honor meeting you, learning about your happy life and all that you mean to your family!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Elsa, you certainly are a striking beauty. you are obviously loved by your family and give that love right back. happy DOTD to you sweet girl
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Congratulations on being Pet Of The Day Elsa. I enjoyed looking at your pictures, you're a very sweet looking girl and smart as a whip from the sounds of it.
    Asiel

I've been frosted--- thank you Cassie'smom

I've been Boo'd----

Hello Elsa,

My my, Elsa, you are gorgeous. I could look at your pictures all day long.
    I loved reading about you today and it seems like you have a perfect
    home. You are able to spend lots of time with your person & they give you
    jobs to do. I'll bet you love every minute of your full days too. I am so
    pleased to offer my congratulations on being our DOG OF THE DAY. I hope
    you & your bro Knight have a fun day of work & celebration. Sending lots
    of hugs & kisses beautiful girl.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Elsa!

What a lovely intelligent girl you are!
    You have an important job to do, don't you? And you do it well!
    Enjoy your DOTD status!

You're a beautiful girl Elsa! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

I loved reading about you, Elsa! And I'm SO impressed by all the things you do! And you learn in German! I own a part German Shepherd, so I know how you love to herd and work on the farm! What fun you have! I love your pictures, pretty girl! The photo of you and Knight is wonderful and how cute that Knight squinted his eyes! Happy Dog of the Day!

I've been Boooo'd!