Thread: Chloe

Chloe

Chloe you beautiful girl. Your story brought a tear to my eyes. Thank goodness for people like your new family that take in seniors like you to make sure their golden years are loving and happy. I would love to give you lots of hugs and kisses. Good luck to you sweet girl. Xoxoxoxo
    Last edited by opschick; 02-01-2011 at 05:38 AM. Reason: typo
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

You're a beautiful girl Chloe. I hope you have many more happy months with your family. Bless them for giving you a home. Congrats on being DOTD!
    I hope this is a very special day for you and your family.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Chloe...You are a beautiful baby. It breaks my heart that you have cancer.
    I am so happy that you have a wonderful family to take care of you.
    I know you bring them great joy. Congratulations on DOTD. You deserve it.
    I hope the time you have left will be wonderful.

Linda
    SC
    LHCamry

Hello Chloe, you sweet sweet girl! Reading your story brought tears to my eyes. You sound like such a good dog and I am so sorry you have cancer. Your living life each day to the fullest is what we people should do and you are a great example. It is obvious that you are loved and you have a great home. I hope you can have a lot more time with your family. I enjoyed all the photos. Congrats on being DOTD! Kay in NC

Chloe - you are an inspiration to us all....and your family is too. I am thrilled that you have each other
    Mom to the Fab Fivey's-Rudy,Toby,Mary,Holly, Brandy-Angel!
    All five are Dachshunds-the loves of my life !
    My passion?
    Building The Sanctuary

Rescue one, Adopt one, SAVE one
    http://www.anipalsanctuary.org/

Happy Dog of the Day to you, beautiful Chloe.

I too had tears running down my face after reading your heart wrenching, inspirational story. I can't imagine a more deserving honoree than you, sweetheart.

It breaks my heart to hear you're suffering from cancer, Chloe, but I'm so, so very happy that you have such a wonderful family caring for you as you fight that awful disease. But something tells me you wouldn't want anyone feeling sorry for you, for you surely don't feel sorry for yourself; not wasting one single minute of the day dwelling on the negative, but rather celebrating life to the fullest! Just look at those utterly heart melting photos of you romping so joyfully in the snow! Your fighting spirit, your courage, your ability to enjoy life despite your challenges, are truly an inspiration to us all, Chloe. As your Mommy says, we humans could take a page or two from the doggie guidebook for living!

We're having one heck of a snow storm today, Chloe, and I hope and pray with all my might that this finds you well, able to enjoy a very happy day, celebrating with your family; romping in that snow you love, with all of your doggie siblings!

To the Mom of Chole...Thank you so very much for all that you do in your rescue work, and especially for giving this dear, precious, beautiful girl the opportunity to live out her life in the loving care of such a great family. Please give Chloe a big, big hug, and lots and lots of kisses for me!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You are such a pretty girl-so glad you have great people to watch over you-I hope you have many more years of playing with your tennis ball

Hello Chloe,

Darling girl, it is a pleasure to meet you today. What a beauty you
    are and what a wonderful, kind & funloving spirit you have. Humans sure can
    learn a lot from you sweetie. Congratulations on being chosen for honors
    as our special DOG OF THE DAY. Best wishes to both you & your pal Rusty.
    I hope you both enjoy a great day together. Sending out hugs & kisses to
    you sweet girl.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries

Chloe the great

I sure agree you should be dog of the day. It's always great to remember there are people like you helping loving deserving creatures that surely need it so much! Thanks Peace and Love

Chloe you are such a beautiful girl! I have a special spot in my heart for the older ones since my girl herself is ten years old! I love reading the story of each and every dog and yours was very touching!

http://petoftheday.com/talk/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=32038&dateline=129651  4765
    My Family left to right Riku - Lynx Point Siamese mix, Riley - Domestic Short Hair Tabby, Phoebe - Domestic Medium Hair Tabby, Foxy - Australian Cattle Dog mix - March 2001 - September 15, 2012, Autumn - Labrador Retriever Mix
    Dear Husband and Myself - homo sapiens - James and Becky

Cute Chloe!

I love to read about the countless animals with health issues, who are taken in with love...you are a special girl, Chloe!
    I hope that you continue to enjoy life with your loving family for many more years to come!