Thread: Winston

Winston

Oh Winston, you are so beautiful!! You blend right in with the grass! And what a great Halloween prop, a pumpkin! Aww, what a great wish! Happw Halloween to you too, Winston! I'm glad you are learning how to talk! Lol that must be quite a handy trick, whistiling for the kitties!! You are such a sweet bird and I wish I had more time to write but I have to get my costume ready for Hallween! I hope you recieve many special things on your special day!! Congratulations on Pet of the Day!!
    Britt, Floppsy, Lady, Sally, and Kelsey.
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

What a strikingly beautiful bird youe are. And you contrast so wonderfully with your Halloween pumpkin. Congratulations on POTD

Oh, Winston, what a beauty you are!! Your beautiful beak matches your pumpkin and your lovely green feathers match the grass!!! What a lucky family you have to have gotten you!! Congratulations on being a wonderful Pet of the Day!! Happy Halloween, Winston!!!

Good Morning Winston, oh my goodness you are so handsome, so cute, so sweet. I love that photo of you in the grass with your pumpkin, ready for Halloween. What a wonderful companion you are to your human and so friendly. Congratulations dear, sweet Winston, Our Very Best Pet of the Day. I'm sure your human will be giving you some very special treats on your very special day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

Thank you dear Winston!!! Happy Halloween to you too, sweet, sweet boy!! How very beautiful you look sitting in the grass with your big, round, orange pumpkin! Your photographer couldn't have chose a more complimentary setting for your spectacular coloring! You are one beautiful, sweet, loving feathered friend! Aren't your humans lucky to have such a kind and gentle companion. As they have said, beautiful inside AND out! Congratulations to you dear Winston and Happy Halloween! You are a PERFECT Pet of the Day!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Winston
    You are just too too cute standing in the grass next to your little pumpkin. I bet it is fun to watch you whistle at the kitties and they run to look see who's calling them. Congratulations on being our special Halloween Pet of the Day today. It's nice to have such a treat with no tricks.

Hello Winston,

So happy to meet you today & read about your good
    life in sunny Florida. You have incredible coloring !!! I'm
    so happy to know that you have a great family that loves
    you as much as you do them. Happy Congratulations on
    being chosen as today's PET OF THE DAY !!!
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt