Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jameson

Jameson

Drinking ice cold water out of a wine glass, eh? Nothing unusual about that. Well, it's nice to see that you're so loved and pampered. It sure is a contrast to where you came from, isn't it? I wish you many more happy and healthy years w/Zella and your humans, too. Enjoy your day as COTD, cutie pie.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Jameson

I wish I had more time to respond but this is the best I can do.
    May the Lord bless and keep you for taking good care of the kitties who have come into your life. Jameson is obviously spoiled but that's okay. Great and sweet pictures of both your kitties.
    Take care.
    Be blessed in Jesus,
    My love to all,
    Jim Grayson
    Lexington, Kentucky
    U.S.A.
    Last edited by KentuckyJim; 01-27-2011 at 08:50 AM. Reason: Correction

What the look is saying

Nice look, that looks like a cat saying “Who me, I did not do anything”

Jameson, you certainly are now living the Life Of Riley.
    You now have your FyrrEver Home and a Big Sister Zella to share it with.
    And if anyone deserves to drink from a wine glass it is you Jameson as you grow into being a WonderCat.

You are such a Big Handsome Cat Jameson , and you are just beginning your life, thankfully not in a cage but in a place all your own.

We Found Cats Love Dynamic Duos and are sending Our Stereo MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Found Cats ^^ ^^ and Our Newest Dynamic Duo ^^ ^^ and Our Newest Cats of the Day Zella and Jolly Jameson. ^^ ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Jameson

No good can come from a cat that has a look on its face like the one in the first picture! The big eyes and slightly turned back ears, that is the sign of a bad cat. Even though you can be a bad cat I bet you are a good boy. Enjoy your special day!

Mostly Orangies all the time!

What a good ending... and beginning for you Jameson. You are a very cute cat and your sis cat Zella is very pretty. How lucky for both of you that you were adopted by a loving family. I really liked all of the photos; the ones of you and Zella looked so loving and comfy. My Luke cat likes to get in boxes (if they are big enough) and tear them up also. I hope all of you will have many years together. Congrats on being COTD! Kay in NC

Jameson (and Zella)

As soon as I saw Yarmouth I said to myself "aha, a Cape Cod kitty" and I was right. How great that both of you were adopted from the same place, kudos Mom and Dad for adopting these lovely guys. I can see that J's cute nose was probably a big incentive towards his adoption. Happy COTD!

Dear Jameson,

What a lovely cat you are. I am so glad you found a very nice home and a sister that has become a good friend to talk to and play and relax. Enjoy every moment of your new home with the lovely people who adopted you. I see that you enjoy looking out the window. My little Minky does the same.
    Love you all furry friends.
    Minky's mom (Janine )

Hey cute little Jameson with the big eyes! You and Zella look happy together! Love all the pictures you included. Have a happy COTD...no mail shredding thats what those noisy machines are for!

Jameson what an adorable boy you are!!!

Looks like you are quickly growing into a stunning adult too. I loved seeing your sweet pictures and reading about you today. I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jameson and Zella, you are beautiful! I think you will both be the Cats of the Day for me. I love this description of how you spend your days: "bird watching by the window, sleeping anywhere, drinking only ice cold water from a wine glass and sitting around looking beautiful." Zella has her own special spot and Jameson, you keep yourself busy with all your toys! Kisses to both of you and happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hi hansome Jameson!
    You look so adorable on the first picture with your big sparkling green eyes open
    I hope you and Zella are enjoying and celebrating together your special day having lots of fun and extra treats, of course

Happy COTD sweetie!!
    astrid

Gorgeous Jameson what a lovely tabby kitten you are!!? I love your white nose!! Sounds like you make your humans and cat sister very happy!! Hope you have a fantastic day as today's special cat

Congratulations, and a very happy Cat of the Day to you, darling Jameson, afrom a fellow Cape Codder (part-time, Dennis). Oh, how precious are you; your expression is priceless, your photo spread, utterly heart melting!

Having lived on CC, and having worked in rescue, I am very familiar with the Centerville rescue group and the great work they do making those perfect love matches! You Jameson, as well Zella, are two fine representatives of the many wonderful animals just waiting for that perfect match forever family to walk in and give them that forever home they so rightly deserve, and as you say, we can only hope that more caring people like your Mommy and Daddy take their lead and open up their home and hearts to a needy feline!

I'm so glad you found your way to your forever home, sweetheart; you truly have been blessed, as have your humans, and Zella, having a beautiful, sweet and loving best furkid for life, in you! Those shots of you and Zella ares simply the best!!!

Congratulations on being crowned our very special, most deserving Cat of the Day, precious Jameson! I hope you and beautiful Zella are enjoying a very happy Cat of the Day, being loved and spoiled to the max! Please have have your Mommy or Daddy give you both, a big hug and kiss for me!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Jameson,

You are a adorable little guy and I am so glad you got to join Zella in a
    new forever home. I love all of your pictures, epecially the "who me?"
    big picture in the slightly chewed box. You & Zella make a lovely pair.
    Congratulations sweetie onbeing our honored CAT OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt