Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Update and pictures of "poofed' kitten

Could you please consider Moose , after My Big Old MagnfiCat Angel
    He would love having a Rescued Protege for He and Priscilla to mentor

He would fill your home with Big Moose Purrs
    Bless you for giving this Handsome Cat a much nicer home
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I like Moose, but I also like the name Hobo. He WAS found wandering around.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

I think Moose is a perfect name!! With the shape of his head (it looks rather large, could just be the pix) it fits.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

How about Casper? Casper was a ghost and he could just poof away LOL

No worries on the collar. You can fit 3 fingers in it. He could easily get it off if he wanted to. Its still up in the air if I will keep him .depends how my roommate does with him. He stays in my room most of the time then comes out when I'm here. He has been perfect using his litter box, doesn't chew on things. I hope I can keep him if not I will be sure he goes to the best home I can find for him. Love the name suggestions I will have to put them together and try to come up with one. I kinda like the name Bleaker for some reason. Its from the movie Juno. One of my friends suggested Vader as in Darth Vader. I will keep everyone updated with pictures of him . After all he is so photogenic

couple Scandinavian names I found on the Web (to go with Ole)
    Tait or Tate- cheerful
    Anders- manly

He's so very adorable! I've enjoyed looking at these pictures again!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

He is so darn cute, i sure hope you do keep him, how about magic, as he appeared like magic, or toby or tobias, or leon, or darius,or tyson or tyler.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Adoareable, Beautiful, Honey, Sweetheart...they all fit him.. He is so wonderful!!!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

What a cutie pie! When I've named my cats, I let them "earn" their names by watching their behavior and antics. Maybe that will help you come up w/a name.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Does the tabby cat cutie have a name yet, Crayons09? Could you please give him some petting from me?
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

You absolutely did not steal him. You saved/rescued him! And I LOVE Stan & Olie! Cuteness! He looks like a lovebug. I hope you can keep him.

Crayon took something he/she knew belonged to someone else. It is not his/her place to decide who deserves to own a pet.

Quote Originally Posted by kitten645 View Post
    You absolutely did not steal him. You saved/rescued him!

I agree.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by aTailOf2Kitties View Post
    Crayon took something he/she knew belonged to someone else. It is not his/her place to decide who deserves to own a pet.
    A pet deserves to be owned by someone who looks after it and takes care of it.

Do you also think it is not anyone else's place to decide who deserves to have custody of a child, no matter how badly abused or mistreated that child may be?
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

so, you're saying we should be allowed to kidnap an abused child instead of calling the authorities?

the cat was not mistreated, just shy. Who are we, the Cat police? Call animal control to deal with an animal you honestly think has been abused. It's their job to figure this stuff out. If you just flat-out want the cat, at least have the decency to tell them you have it. Hiding the truth is the same as lying. In the end they may not care if you keep it, but you need to confirm that with them.

I'm just glad none of you live close to me. I might end up with one less cat after one of your judgemental visits. Clearly I mistreat Havoc, otherwise he wouldn't run funny and have a watery eye.

If shelters were as judgemental of potential owners as the rest of you, how many more animals would die?