Thread: Pickles the Precious Piggie!

Pickles the Precious Piggie!

Hi there Pickles! My piggie Ruby is so excited to see a fellow wheeker being crowned Pet of the Day! (I think she has a crush on you!)

What an adorable little pig your are...so handsome, so loving, so SMART...I see you can spell M*O*N*K*E*Y!!! Wow, that IS pretty impressive, along with being potty trained! My Ruby loves to sit with me for hours on end, and more than once I've come away with a warm, wet lap! Yes, what with your deluxe digs, countless hours of play and lap time...all of those wooden chews and yummy carrots to munch on, not to mention all of that love being showered upon you, you are one pampered piggie, but that's just as it should! Your human loves you so very much Pickles, and for good reason! How lucky she/he is to have such a sweet and gentle, loving best furkid and friend for life in you, and how blessed are you to have such a caring, devoted and loving forever human!

Thanks for the big smiles, "Monkey!" Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, Pickles, being loved to pieces and spoiled rotten...more than usual; hope there's a lot of popcorning going at your house today! Cuddles and little kisses, wheeks and purrs to you precious Pickles, from me and Ruby!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Pickles

What a cutie. Pickles sounds like a lot of fun and a real snuggler. Have a great day.

Pickles what an adorable little fellow you are!!!

That picture of you spelling MONKEY has got to be one of the cutest EVER!!! I think you just might be the only spelling piggy on the planet too. I can only imagine what fun it is being best friends with you. Your loving guardian is blessed for sure. I hope you are having a wonderfully fun day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pickles, What a cute little fella you are! You look so cuddly. From the writeup, I see that you can do some tricks and are playful. I'm glad your human lets you out of your cage for playtime. I hope you and your human will have many years together. Congrats on being POTD! Kay in NC

Blog Entries

cutie

Pickles is perfect! Took less than a nanosecond to warm up to the Picklemiester.Have a great day and give the little dude a smooch for me

Aww Pickles, you're such a cute piggy! I see you know how to spell! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla