Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scamp

Scamp

Oh you are so cute, you still have your kitten fur, all fuzzy and adorable. And you sound like SUCH a wonderful companion to your new owner; keep up the good work. I wish you many happy years together. Can we see a picture of you when you are all grown up? What a cutie Calico you are!

What an adorable little fuzz nugget you are!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Scamp

You little rascal! Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!!

I notice you are a calligrapher! How amazing for one so young.

Have a fun day!
    Treasure your Earth and all the glorious Life that abounds...gently...

Scamp, Calicos are my absolute favorite and you are one fine example! You still have that baby fur that I just love so much, too. Sleeping under your human's chin is the perfect spot, isn't it? Enjoy your day as COTD, cutie pie.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Hey little Scamperton! I wanna snuggle with you!!! I really think you can become a calligrapher too with the right training. Or maybe mom can get some paint and you can do that to occupy yourself!

Why Cats Paint: http://www.monpa.com/wcp/index.html

You sure are a real cutie pie and it was so nice to see such kitten innocense this snowy morning!!

Sassy Scamp!

What a pretty lil' kitty you are...and so mischevious - lol!
    Enjoy your COTD status, Scamp!

Scamp, You are a little scamp, arent you? Are you cute or what? I'd just like to hug and play with you, you little sugarbug. (Can you tell I like kittens?) BTW my little dog often sleeps under my chin, a lovely feeling. Oh, yes, I can just see you playing with everything you mom is using for the handwriting and drinking water from her pen bowl. I know you two will have so many good times as Scamp grows. No doubt you are loved and have a great home. Congrats on being kitten COTD! Kay in NC

You are indeed a Scamp, what a great name for such a Sweet Little Cat of the Future.
    There certainly is nothing like a Kitten with their endless energy and their sense of fun and adventure.

You are such a Great Little Fuzzball Scamp, and we can see you growing into an Elegant Lady Cat, with all those many years of love with your Family ahead of you.

We Found Ctas All Love Baby Ctas and are sending a Special MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWIE To Our Newest Calico ^^ and Our Newest Cat Of The Future and Cat Of The Day Sensational Scamp.^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

JUST - SO - ADORABLE!!!

Scamp, I am sure your mom picked out your name especially for you! I hope she joins Pet Talk so we can watch you grow up - not too quickly, though!

Happy COTD, baby Scamp.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Hi sweet baby girl!! Your extreme cuteness put a smile on my face and made my heart melt down!!

It's so nice to read the story your mom wrote because one can feel all the love she has for you and I have to agree: God knew what He was doing when He designed you and sent you to your forever home with her

Congratulations for being our COTD, I hope you're celebrating your special day I'm pretty sure mom is spoiling you to the max (if that's even possible)

Love, kisses and my best wishes for a long, healthy and happy life for you gorgeous Scamp
    astrid

Blog Entries

babyface

You've got the cutest little babyface!!! What a great age,wish we could all have a kitten year round,the world would be a better place indeed. Enjoy your day Scampamundo and family!!! Peace and Love

Scamp

What is it about kittens? They just melt you heart. Scamp is a beauty, but I see he lives up to his name. Have a great day.

Nancy A (sewgood11)

Scamp what a precious little baby you are!!!

I loved seeing all your sweet pictures. It looks like you are developing quite a taste for art!!! I bet things are never boring with you around, eh? Enjoy your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh my goodness, Scamp! What a cutie! I like your lovely coat colors. I agree with everyone else- What I wouldn't give to kiss and play with you! Maybe your person will do that for me . Happy Cat of the Day to you, darling Scamp!

p.s., please mew to your human to register for PT so we can see you grow up!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I am in love with Scamp!

Scamp is the most adorable little calico fuzzball, so curious & precious!!! Thank you for sharing her with us!!!