Thread: Zeus

Zeus

Hello Zeus, you certainly sound like a happy sweet boy. Happy dotd to you
    Last edited by opschick; 01-25-2011 at 05:34 AM. Reason: typos
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

thanks!! He hates the snow here though!

If you were to see him in real life you would probably be afraid! Hes 9 months old and weights 80 lbs! But hes just a big moosh mellow!!

Zeus

Looks like a sweet fellow. To me he looks like an American Staffordshire Terrier...but, I could be wrong. Used to live in Pinconning on Worth Rd. some years ago. Nice part of the world. I hope you and Zeus are buddies forever! ~Tanya

Blog Entries

canadian

Zeus is definately something special. I love his sweet face, congratulations, certainly you deserve to be Dog of the day dude!

APBT Are the more lean pit bulls. Zeus more beefy.. with a 24 inch head piece!

See..The first one is Zeus, More blocky and beefy. The second one is APBT more slim..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	35956_1518829417983_1451960730_1301085_8125727_n.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	135.9 KB 
ID:	46753   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	APBT.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	9.9 KB 
ID:	46754  

Happy Dog of the Day to you adorable, hunky-handsome Zeus! Oh, you're a big, strong boy for sure, but at heart you're just a big mush, a gentle giant, aren't you sweetheart? My Lab Star loves to watch the wild turkeys parade through our yard too, but as yet she hasn't caught one, though like you, she sure does love to let them know they're interloping on her property! I laughed out loud as your Mom described how you were unable to catch that fly parked on your head...silly boy! hehe But something tells me you wouldn't hurt him if you did! You're not only one incredibly handsome boy, Zeus, your heart is pure gold!

How nice to hear from your Mommy today, in real time! She must be proud seeing her best boy up on the big screen today, as she should be, because you are one very special pup, so beautiful in body and heart, and so very deserving of being honored here today!
    Thanks for brightening my day, adorable Zeus, just as you do your family's and everyone who crosses your path, each and every day! I hope for you and your wonderful family a very special, fun filled Dog of the Day, and many, many more happy, carefree, love filled years together! Big hugs and smoochies to you on your big dayin the spotlight, adorable Zeus!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

We have 6 pits! Most of them being American Bullies.. They wouldn't hurt a fly!

Zeus!

Zeus - you are too funny! You won't chase turkeys, but you'll go after flies - lol!
    Enjoy your DOTD status!

Zeus

He sure is a gorgeous big boy. What disturbs me though is his ears. Who cut them off? Surely that's NOT what that breed of dog is born with....looks pretty bad to me. Europe has the best law...no cutting of any kind...no docking of tails, no docking of ears etc. What God has given them, let no man destroy.

All of our dogs are show dogs.. The judges will pick the dog who has the cropped ears before they pick one that has natural ears..