Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Red Russian Ruud!

Red Russian Ruud!

Hello to you, beautiful Ruud! Congratulations on your COTD! I'm sure you'll get some extra special goodies today, for being such a polite and patient kitty! And of course, the microwave should be all yours today...
    Love,
    Sus
    Sus

Ruud

And Fritzli, hello! What a wonderful "formal portrait" of you; you are a very handsome boy. Love those Orangies! Keep warm, and enjoy your special day today.

Hello there, Ruud! You are one gorgeous boy - and such table manners you have! I expect you get to rule today and will have the microwave all to yourself. Have fun!

Congratulations on being our Cat of the Day!

Pssst, will you ask your daddy to join PT, so we can see some more pictures of you, please?

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Hello Ruud! You certainly are a handsome boy and so is Fritzli. I am sure you two enjoy playing with each other. I enjoyed all the photos especially the one with both of you and microwave. I hope you two have a long happy life with your family. Congrats on being COTD! Kay in NC

Ruud and Fritzli, you're both quite beautiful but I can see how only one can sit atop the microwave, especially w/Ruud being his size. It's nice to know, too, that you have such good table manners, Ruud, so for this and more, you are deserving of your title of COTD. Enjoy, handsome boy.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

We are so proud of your Ruud, having your own place settings like that.
    We thought that we had the only Pawpie who shares his dishes with us, but we were wrong.
    You are such a Redd MagnfiCat, and you should be glad that you are out of Russia, it is very cold there.

And you and Fritzli shoulnt fight, you shopuld be Cat Partners.
    We bet you are just playing.
    You certainly are Kittioes on the spot, waiting by the microwave!!!

We Found Hotel Ctas wish we could go to Switzerland , we hear from Our Awesome Angel friends that it is so beautiful there. We will have to be content top send Our Finest MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Yodel To Fritzli and Ruud, Our Newest Friends ^^ ^^ and Our Newest Cats of the Day ^^ ^^
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Ruud the Red

There is something special about red cats. They seem to have a very special personality, as you have described. How very polite Ruud is waiting at the table. I am not sure if he is waiting to eat or waiting to be served though. LOL Enjoy every minute with your beautiful kitties.

Ruud you look extremely happy atop the microwave....I see Fritzli is patiently
    waiting her turn. Maybe your purrents will by another microwave and sit them side by side for both you and Fritzlis sleeping arrangements! You are adorable, Ruud! Happy COTD to such a well mannered man

I remember that little guy in your avatar CD!

Rudd what a gorgeous orangie you are!!!

I loved seeing your wonderful pictures. I smiled when I saw the one of you waiting so patiently for your treats. I sure wish you could come to the States and teach my cat boys some manners. I hope you are having a wonderfully fun day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, Ruud and Fritzli! Ruud, you are a most handsome orange kitty and Fritzli, you are a beautiful black-and-whitey! I think I'll celebrate both of you as the Cats of the Day today! Have a wonderful day of fun and love ! Happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Ruud

Hello, I'm Ruud's mum, and I'm simply overwhelmed by all your nice comments about my boys, thank you all! My mother-in-law sent Ruud on the long journey from Russia to Switzerland. Ruud is actually called Rudolf after the Russian ballet dancer Nureyev, but it turned out that he is not really good at dancing, I would say that eating and sleeping and watching the wildlife are more to Ruud's taste, he prefers the relaxed life really. Now that we have winter in Switzerland, I very much appreciate our Ruud sleeping on my feet in the cold evenings, he's the best and gentlest hot water bottle ever. Actually, our Ruud is a few years older than my dear friend Marion stated, but Ruud was quite pleased that he was guessed to be younger. And by the way, the funniest thing is that today's Ruud's birthday, I just can't believe his luck to be COTD!!!

Hello Ruud,

It is so nice to meet you handsome boy. Congratulations on being
    chosen as our delightful CAT OF THE DAY. Also let me wish you a very
    Happy Birthday as well. I hope you and Fritzli enjoy your special day.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Greetings and a very happy Cat of the Day to you, darling, handsome Ruud! What a very special friend your Mommy, you and Fritzli have in the kind person who nominated you for Cat of the Day! I hope seeing you honored here today puts a huge smile on the faces of the entire family! Oh yes, the camera sure does love you Ruud, and how neat you have a Daddy who is a photographer, ready and able to capture you in all of your orange tabby glory, at a moment's notice...be it a the dinner table or atop the microwave! I love that shot of you waiting so patiently at the birthday table, hehe! What a good boy, such good manners, waiting until you got the "OK!" Reading your heart warming story, gazing over the heart melting photos of you and Fritzli, was the perfect ending to my long day! I hope you and adorable Fritzli both, were treated to a very special, fun and love filled Cat of the Day, being spoiled to the max; you both sure deserve it! Love and congrats, hugs and kisses to you adorable Ruud, and to equally adorable Fritzli, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats on being COTD Ruud and Happy Birthday!

Amy

Ruud!

What a smart cute 'orangy' you are, Rudd! I love your pictures...the one of you waitung patiently at the dinner table is priceless!
    Have a great COTD!