Thread: Hello, Bibbert!

Hello, Bibbert!

What a wonderful, sweet story! Happy Pet of the Day, Bibbs!

Donna, Minnie, Rudy and Ginnie

Bibbs what an adorable bunny you are!!!

I loved seeng your sweet pictures today. They sure brightened up my gloomy day and made me smile!!! I am so glad you have a new loving family and room to play. I can not imagine how sad you were when living in that aquarium. I hope you are being spoiled rotten today.

I totally agree with your mommy about not giving bunnies or ducks either as pets. When I was a youngster (many many many years ago), they used to dye the ducks and bunny colors and sell them in the stores. Most of them did not fair well.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello sweet precious Mr Bibb,
    So nice to meet you and your family. It is great to hear about your very happy and healthy life. All buns should have it so good but few do.
    Your daddy gives you such good food.
    I can tell you have brought endless joy and laughter to your mommy and daddy and they to you.
    A kiss on that sweet beautiful face.

Hi there Mr. Bibb! Happy Pet of the Day to you, you beautiful bunny boy!

How precious are you, Mr. Bibb! I got all teary reading your amazing story, your parents' loving words and heartfelt tribute to their beloved best bunny buddy! That photo of you up top is beyond heart melting! It looks as though you have your paws together in prayer! And how nice that we got to hear not only from you, but from your very proud Daddy and Mommy as well!

As your Mommy says, no one would wish a broken leg on anyone, but things do happen for a reason, and there is no doubt that you and your parents were meant to be, destined to be, together! I'm sure your first Mommy loved you too, but bunny love and care isn't meant for everyone, and I'm sure she was happy knowing that you were going to such a wonderful home, and oh, what a wonderful life it has been! Every bunny, every creature should know the unconditional love and devotion your parents have for you; not only loving you unconditionally, but doing all in their power to keep you healthy and active! I'm so glad to hear the acupuncture and alternative medicines are helping your arthritis! You may be 9 years young, but it's clear you've still got a lot of living and loving to do! How blessed your family is, having a best furkid as sweet and loving as you, Mr. Bibb!

Thanks to your dear parents for sharing your precious self, your inspirational and heart warming life story with us all! How very deserving you are of our extra special Sunday honors! And thanks to your wise Mom for passing along that most informative link! As she says, bunnies are very unique creatures, with unique needs, and we all want you kids going to just the right home!

Enjoy your reign as Pet of the Day, Mr. Bibb, being loved and treated to all your hearts desires! I hope for you and your family a very happy day of celebration, and many more happy, love filled years together! Cuddles and little kisses to you, precious Bibbert!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Mr. Bibb, you are a darling bunny and don't look a day over one year old! And thanks to the acupuncture and herbs you probably now also feel like a youngster again! What a lovely bio you and your guardians wrote, and I hope you celebrate many more years together as our very special POTD, everyday!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Hey Bibbert! You're a cutie! What a story you have to tell! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Mr. Bibb!

What a lovely lil' rabbit you are! An aquarium is no place for you! Thank God that you got a new home with people who knowhow to take care of rabbits!
    Enjoy your POTD status, and keep on hopping!

Hi Mr. Bibb (& parents)!

Dear Mr. Bibb,

First of all, congrats on becoming Pet of the Day. May you get an extra helping of whole grain bread crust today to celebrate the honor!

Secondly, if your parents happened to be reading this (many do visit the forums on the day their children are honored), or if you can ask them to come here, I'd like to contact them about your treatment for athritis. As the parent of an 8 year old rabbit with mild arthritis (who is getting other treatments), I'd be interested in learning more about the treatments you are receiving.

Just have them send me a private message through this forum (click on my user name), and we can continue this discussion more directly.

Thanks, and again congratulations!
    "On the web, nobody knows you're a pet!"

Hello Mr. Bibb, How lucky for you that you now have a wonderful home and are loved. I am so sorry that you had to live in an aquarium before you came to your wonderful home. I enjoyed reading about you and hope you have many years with your family. Congrats on being POTD! Kay in NC