Thread: Keona

Keona

Keona, you are such a beautiful girl and I'm so glad you were saved. It sounds like you're having a wonderful time with your forever family. What a beautiful soul you are to love everyone you meet. I wish I could come play with you and give you a big hug. Hope you get lots of hugs and treats today, but then every day is special to a pup who came so close to not having any. Wishing you a long and happy life beautiful Keona.

Keona

Keona....What a beautiful baby you are. I am so glad that your family
    got you in time. I bet you are very loving. I would love to have you.
    Congratulations on DOTD. Have a long and wonderful life with your loving family. God bless you.

Linda
    SC
    LHCamry

Keona, What a pretty girl you are! It is obvious that you have a wonderful home and are loved. I am so glad you were rescued in time. I enjoyed reading about you and you sound so sweet. I hope you and your family will be together for many years. Congrats on being DOTD! Kay in NC

Greetings Keona! A very happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet baby girl! What a beautiful pup you are Keona, inside and out! That photo of you snuggling with your Teddy on that comfy couch is beyond precious! You look like a big furry teddy bear yourself, and that sweet face could melt the hardest of hearts! And what a perfect name your family chose for you, for you certainly are a gift from God! A family couldn't wish for a more loving, gentler doggie than you, Keona, and every day you repay their kindness for having saved you from the most unspeakable of fates, brightening their lives each day with your unconditional love and devotion! We can't thank your family enough for choosing rescue, for giving one most deserving doggie a second chance at happiness, a forever family who would love her forever and always! It's hearing uplifting, happy ending rescue stories such as yours, Keona, that exemplifies the best in Pet Talk, and we're so happy to have you crowned our extra special, most deserving Sunday honoree!

Congratulations, Keona! I hope for you and your wonderful family a very special Dog of the Day celebration, and countless more happy, love filled years together! Big hugs and kisses to you on your big day, precious Keona!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You're a beautiful girl Keona!!! Thank goodness you were rescued. Congrats on being DOTD!
    I hope this is a special day for you!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Keona!

What a lovely girl you are! Who would want to put you down, as you are so well-behaved and gentle?
    I hope that you enjoy your DOTD!

Hello Keona,

I like your name sweet girl. You are a special gift. I too am so happy
    that people saw you for the sweet, gentle soul you are. It must have been
    so loud & scary at the dog place, no wonder you were frightened. Just look
    at you now sweetie. Congratulations on being chosen for special honors
    as our Sunday DOG OF THE DAY. Sending you cyber hugs & kisses too and
    I hope you enjoy your day of honor Keona.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries

cutie

Congradulations to you and your family for being elected DOTD! Perfectly adorable dog,have a great one Peace and Love