Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1 year ago Scooter Bug went away on 1/23/10

1 year ago Scooter Bug went away on 1/23/10

It was a year ago that I last held my sweet boy. My heart hasn't recovered. I still cry over losing Scooter Bug many times during the course of a week.

He was my best friend. We went through some horrible times together... always together. My heart is still so empty without him. It just doesn't seem like it could be a year already.

I will always love you. My kitty.

Looking angry because Charlie was close by... hehe

My sweet Scooter SnuggleBug...

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

At Poco Loco and the Kings Buffet, we have a Scooter Bug Ice Cream cone, made up of severla flavours put together for a taste sensation.
    This cae about by accident as Jorge at Poco Loco made us a cone with different flavors and the Scooter Bug Cone was born.
    Scooter Bug is now an Awesome Angel in the Dairy Divison and he makes sure that before Our Awesome Angels Army viists a Dairy or Ice Cream Parlour that that place is excellent.
    Has Scooter Big ever got a place now for you , when you are reunited in love.
    One Fine Day
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

My deepest sympathy to you on this sad anniversary.

May your wonderful memories bring you some comfort. Scooter Bug is sending love down to you from the Bridge.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Scooter Bug and Finae are watching down over us, I believe that whole heartedly. We will see them again, one fine day. HUGS to you.

Hugs, Crystal.

You know Scooter wouldn't want you to always be sad.

Quote Originally Posted by phesina View Post
    My deepest sympathy to you on this sad anniversary.

May your wonderful memories bring you some comfort. Scooter Bug is sending love down to you from the Bridge.

Very well said. I'm sure that he's watching over you and you will see each other again one fine day.

I know he wouldn't want me to be sad. But it's inevitable. I've never loved an animal like I did him.

I remember when Nancy Efrusy did his reading, she said his love for me bordered on the unhealthy. Mine did too I guess. I always said that if he were human, my hubby would have serious competition.

I made it through today.

Thanks for the kind words.

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016

Quote Originally Posted by Scooter's Mom View Post
    I know he wouldn't want me to be sad. But it's inevitable. I've never loved an animal like I did him.

I remember when Nancy Efrusy did his reading, she said his love for me bordered on the unhealthy. Mine did too I guess. I always said that if he were human, my hubby would have serious competition.

I made it through today.

Thanks for the kind words.

I'm sorry that you are missing your Cat, Scooter so much.
    We are SO lucky to ever be granted a Cat. It really is a once or twice in a lifetime experience, and some people never find it.

Now, I'll always remember you and Scooter, as he crossed over, one year to the day that my Mr Jones did.

I am pulling up this old thread for my sweet Scooter Bug... something unusual happened last weekend that has been on my mind and I just wanted to share it somewhere.

Saturday morning about 3:30, I got up and went to the restroom and to take my medicine. I went in the restroom & turned the light on, then washed my hands & turned the light off, then went out in the little hallway. I saw a kitty sitting there - a brown tabby kitty. Just cleaning his back left foot. I blinked and the kitty was gone. It wasn't pitch black - I have nightlights plugged in everywhere b/c I hate the dark. I have one right there in that little hall and another in the living room.

Is it possible that my sweet Scooter Bug paid me a visit? The only person I actually told said it was just my subconscious and a memory; but I really would like to think he's around keeping an eye on things here.

I miss my dear kitty.

Scooter was there, you were doing something he remembered fondly so he stopped in for a visit.

Of course it was Scooter Bug! He dropped by because the anniversary of his passing is coming soon, and he doesn't want you to be sad. He came to remind you that his love for you is strong as ever and is never-ending. You are always together, and he will meet you at the Bridge to welcome you Home.. One Fine Day.

God bless, and hugs and purrs,
    Pat and cats
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I believe Scooter came to say hello. My August would visit sometimes and I wasn't the only one who felt his presence. A visiting friend who had never known August saw him one evening; I never doubted his visits again.
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

Scooter Bug joins us when there is a place with ice cream , especially Lick's Ice Cream and Hamburgers where we have the Moose Tracks, caramel ice cream named after My Moose Angel.
    Scooter Bug Ange is having a good time , but misses his Meeowmie, and often will fly in and stay a while to make sure all is well.
    He has a place where we all can visit in Purradise!!!
    One Fine Day
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

The replies from you all made me have LES. I read them while I was on a break at work, using my cell phone... and couldn't reply b/c of the LES.

Thank you for the sweet words. I have never experienced anything like that before. I am thankful you all think it really was my Scooter Bug, keeping watch.

Many many thanks for taking the time to reply to me.

I was always skeptical of passed beings "visiting" until after I lost my Taz. One morning Paizly was acting so strange, I can only believe she was seeing Taz. Now she acts strange some mornings (not the same as that first time, maybe she's use to his visits now) and I know it's him. She runs around meowing (she's not a meower) and acts like she's looking for something.

I am sure it was your Scooter Bug visiting you.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)